9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody
Someone explain why stop updates xiaomi.eu Ota?In Miui 11 its possíble to update by Ota? Thanks

Enviado do meu MI 8 SE através do Tapatalk

Hello everybody
Someone explain why stop updates xiaomi.eu Ota?In Miui 11 its possíble to update by Ota? Thanks

Updates where stopped because miui10 is over since almost 1 month. They were testing miui 11 with beta testers and now they will release it tomorrow officially so probably tomorrow ou Saturday I believe we gonna have an miui 11 update. Then it should continue with normal Friday updates.

Can you please tell me, I've never done this before, Will all Google services and backup be in xiaomi rom when I install, so I can restore my data

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hi all,
Yesterday I updated to 10.3.8.0 EU, I was on 9.6.27, but I did clean flash. Everything work, installed all app, no problem. So toninght I opened the app vodafone to open the chest called "Shake IT", but it show me the error external link. I thought its a problem with vodafone server, ok no problem. Today I try to open again, the problem still there. Then I remember to turn on the wifi and try, and it work! Ok, back and turn off the wifi, the problem still appear. then I go to app and grant all permission, even app, network usage etc etc. but the error still there. Ok, i go to the network setting on information SIM card, it was on "GSM/WCDMA/LTE", I tried to "GSM" to see if it communicate with external link, and it communicate but too slow, then I try "TD-SCDMA/GSM/WCDMA/LTE" and it work! its a bug? I think I don't need "TD-SCDMA"? I am from Portugal and on 9.6.27 I never had this problem.
Or this problem is for official MIUI (no EU) ?

Updates where stopped because miui10 is over since almost 1 month. They were testing miui 11 with beta testers and now they will release it tomorrow officially so probably tomorrow ou Saturday I believe we gonna have an miui 11 update. Then it should continue with normal Friday updates.
Thanks

Reactions: Nuno Rocha
Hello, i have a problem. After change to second space i can`t activate Bluetooth, i have to reboot my mi mix. have anybody the same problem?

Hello, this is what it says on xda to install twrp on cc9 or will it work doing it the way it says at the start of this post, does anyone here please have any experience with this as I don't really no what I'm doing I haven't done this before please help
9f31f5d15735543d6b441f69abe8d1be.jpg

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hi, im having a huge problem on my Mi9T Pro.
I want to use 9.9.3 but i have no TWRP version that works.. (boot loop into recovery)
Can anyone help me?

Many thanks! It worked, but now i don't have netflix available and neither samsung wear app for my Gear S3, and i can't import my data from Google Account, not even my contacts
What's wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.