New A few bugs on the version 13.0.3.0

Nascrow

Members
Mar 23, 2021
Recently I have problems with the games I have on my Note 9S, when I lauch a game (all from google play) it'll close it right after or stop from launching the game. Moreover, there is an other issue, the wifi test is completely false, it says 0.7 ko/s when I'm way over 60 Mo/s.
Please answer this ad if you have or had the same problem and if you know jow to resolve it, thanks.

Recently I have problems with the games I have on my Note 9S, when I lauch a game (all from google play) it'll close it right after or stop from launching the game. Moreover, there is an other issue, the wifi test is completely false, it says 0.7 ko/s when I'm way over 60 Mo/s.
Please answer this ad if you have or had the same problem and if you know jow to resolve it, thanks.
For the games, let's wait for experts' reply. For WiFi, you mean the status bar indicator? If so, that's not a speed test, but the data transfered at that moment

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Try disabling game toolbox from special features, then search for it in app manager, clear its cache and data, then reeenable it

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk