- Flippable Quick Settings
- Roadrunner mode
- Multi-window(!)
- Daydream enhancements
- Integrated Performance Control
- Multi-workspace
- Color-changeable, 3D depth Phase Beam
- And a bunch more

the multi-window is the greatest thing i think.
can someone make this rom for M2(s)?

thanks a lot!
the project:http://forum.xda-developers.com/omni

Now that Xiaomi finally released their sources M1cha could fix his kernel and we cold have this ROM... At least the creators of OmniROM are great enthusiasts.

Now that Xiaomi finally released their sources M1cha could fix his kernel and we cold have this ROM... At least the creators of OmniROM are great enthusiasts.
They won't release a ROM for Mi2. As confirmed by one of the developers, "Entropy" they don't want to work with company which violates GPL of Android & who doesn't support their loyal developers !
Hence it is a big NO from Omni Dev Team for Xiaomi Mi2/2S

They won't release a ROM for Mi2. As confirmed by one of the developers, "Entropy" they don't want to work with company which violates GPL of Android & who doesn't support their loyal developers !
I read about that therad... But now se have 2 open sources kernel that work on 4.3 (Ivan and m1cha 's one). They don't know Ghia, maybe if they'll find them we'll Recive the builds....
However, I tryed this rom on my nexus 7, it's noto very good, it need more features...

Inviato dal mio AOSP on Grouper utilizzando Tapatalk

manohar

The Mi-2 it's my first Xiaomi device but after the kernel novel and other this I have to agree with Entropy from XDA, Xiaomi deliberately it's against GPL rules and this in'st good to the community. Of course that we have great guys in our side as M1cha, Wajk, Medina,grondinm, redmaner and others but we could do MUCH more otherwise will be like iPhone users trying to crack our device against the Xiaomi's rules

Last edited:
Reactions: deini and manohar
manohar

The Mi-2 it's my first Xiaomi device but after the kernel novel and other this I have to agree with Entropy from XDA, Xiaomi deliberately it's against GPL rules and this in'st good to the community. Of course that we have great guys in our side as M1cha, Wajk, Medina,grondinm, redmaner and others but we could do MUCH more otherwise will be like iPhone users trying to crack our device against the Xiaomi's rules
Iv'e almost bought a new phone because xiaomi didn't release the source.
And when i think about it i get really mad, they did break the law and it's terrible :p.
just my feelings....

So how about xiaomi kernel source released recently? Will you support this, as normal user I could very glad for all of developer opinions ^-^. Many thanks

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4