The ~ultimate guide to unlock bootloader, use twrp, flash beta from stock rom, setup and hide magisk + edxposed for mi 10 umi, use LP, plus extra tips

Did you manage to unlock bl/flash the rom/use twrp/root your phone successfully with this guide?

• Total voters
When I search for the Revolut app in the Play Store it does not come up as result, this is when i chack my previous installed apps

PS After clearing cache and DATA of Play Store I manage to install Revolut app and hide it from Magisk :)

XRhajbv.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
When I search for the Revolut app in the Play Store it does not come up as result, this is when i chack my previous installed apps

PS After clearing cache and DATA of Play Store I manage to install Revolut app and hide it from Magisk :)
Oh, so it seems like google play "recorded" that you either got root or unlocked bootloader and deleting data fixed it. :emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: Poney70 and optybg
May i ask if anyone know if there's a module like "Phone Id Changer" on magisk?
Phone Id Changer is very old module that was on xposed for android 5.

I am trying to get the miflash_unlock v6.5.224.28 to recognise my Redmi Note 9S on Win10 with secure boot, but I have failed at this early stage. I installed adb and qualcomm driver and I can see the phone on file explorer with file transfer/ptp usb modes. Mi cloud is on, find my device is on. Developer options and the oem unlock options are on and accepted.
Could secure boot be an issue? I also tried adb devices on admin cmd and it didnt recognise the command. I installed adb from Chocolaty with powershell.

I am trying to get the miflash_unlock v6.5.224.28 to recognise my Redmi Note 9S on Win10 with secure boot, but I have failed at this early stage. I installed adb and qualcomm driver and I can see the phone on file explorer with file transfer/ptp usb modes. Mi cloud is on, find my device is on. Developer options and the oem unlock options are on and accepted.
Could secure boot be an issue? I also tried adb devices on admin cmd and it didnt recognise the command. I installed adb from Chocolaty with powershell.
look here… there is a how to. you have to unlock in fastboot, you have to be in the correct directory for adb command. it would be helpfull if you write in detail the error message.
good luck :)

Reactions: Blastboom Strice

Attachments

• upload log.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 120