New A.O.D not working correctly. FIXED

Alan098765

Members
Sep 16, 2019
9.10.31. Mi CC9, with this latest update the aod is taking a lot longer to go dim and off than before, tested it out, its draining battery a quicker, its not dimming at all really,if i lock it and leave it in a dark room aod is dim for a few seconds and then goes full brightness... it was very good before this update

Last edited:
Reactions: trustkill
For me AOD is fixed. You have to re-set the lockscreen notification for all apps you want to see. Worked for me.

For me AOD is fixed. You have to re-set the lockscreen notification for all apps you want to see. Worked for me.
Great.... so yours did stay really bright and now its working properly, how exactly did you reset all lockscreen notifications, thanks

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Great.... so yours did stay really bright and now its working properly, how exactly did you reset all lockscreen notifications, thanks

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Well, simply go the apps settings / notifications and switch lockscreen notification off and on again.

Perhaps we have a misunderstanding here. I was talking about the icons for notifications. They are working now. I don't have to the problem with a too bright AOD. I didn't test this before because I wasn't using AOD without notification icons.