About Magisk

BKube

Members
Jan 27, 2021
Please help me:

What happens, this Magisk program, when I upgraded to the latest version of xaiomi.eu 21.2.24 stopped working and I wanted to know how to update Magisk because it is not working inside the phone, like it does not install again, it has like help me? And something else whenever I update the rom and it happens again, what can I do to fix it or not need to keep installing it?

Attachments

• 34558-73cd1efc9a4f87cc5e8c0f6c89bc11fd.jpg
    34558-73cd1efc9a4f87cc5e8c0f6c89bc11fd.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 202
  • 34559-b1f8c97201dc98259f5ae3d9c57103ef.jpg
    34559-b1f8c97201dc98259f5ae3d9c57103ef.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 206
Please help me:

What happens, this Magisk program, when I upgraded to the latest version of xaiomi.eu 21.2.24 stopped working and I wanted to know how to update Magisk because it is not working inside the phone, like it does not install again, it has like help me? And something else whenever I update the rom and it happens again, what can I do to fix it or not need to keep installing it?
Uninstall all hidden magisk manager,

Flash stock boot image, reboot install magisk, patch stock boot image, flash patched image :)

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Uninstall all hidden magisk manager,

Flash stock boot image, reboot install magisk, patch stock boot image, flash patched image :)

Please explain to me how I do this installation without suffering any problems and how I can install it again step by step please.
I'm not afraid to make a mistake and brick the phone

Please explain to me how I do this installation without suffering any problems and how I can install it again step by step please.
I'm not afraid to make a mistake and brick the phone
You can't brick anything you can always flash stock boot image or Rom..

Again, ensure all magisk manager apk are uninstalled, also the hidden ones.

If you are insecure if your boot image is already patched, boot into Fastboot, issue Fastboot flash boot boot.img (extracted from Rom zip)

Reboot into Rom, install magisk manager.

Copy the just flashed boot.img onto the phone,
In magisk manager select install, choose option :

e8778291534b81426ba67e9b924f0f6e.jpg

Select the image and after patching, copy it to your pc.

Then boot into Fastboot again, issue fastboot flash boot magisk-patched-XXXXXX.img and reboot.

Check manager if it's alright, hide manager and setup your stuff.

Regards.