[Accessory] Lens Adapter for Mi2/Mi2s

tweetypeety

Members
Apr 7, 2011
Hi, I got today my Lens Adapter from a good friend at www.tradingshenzhen.de and tried it out. I am really impressed how good and how much fun these Lens Adapter makes.

It is an Makro and Wideangle Adapter for the Xiaomi Mi2/Mi2s. Easy installed, just stick the main part on your Case and turn the Lens Adapter into it. There is a fabric and a rubber case, which protects the Lens if it is not attached.

I was today on a small photo safari and tried the Makro Lens Adapter. I made all photos with my Mi2s, 13MB and no HDR. All photos are made with the closest distance from the objective possible, still focused.

As you can see have the photos made with the Lens Adapter a soft focused effect at the corners. I kind a like it because it puts even more focus in the middle.

But see your self

P.S. Wideangle photos will come soon, still searching for a good theme

Attachments

• DSC_2391.JPG
    DSC_2391.JPG
    455.4 KB · Views: 465
  • DSC_2394.JPG
    DSC_2394.JPG
    451.8 KB · Views: 418
  • DSC_2395.JPG
    DSC_2395.JPG
    385.7 KB · Views: 425
  • DSC_2396.JPG
    DSC_2396.JPG
    364.6 KB · Views: 412
  • Makro01.jpg
    Makro01.jpg
    721.9 KB · Views: 480
  • Makro02.jpg
    Makro02.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 479
  • Makro03.jpg
    Makro03.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 453
  • Makro04.jpg
    Makro04.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 474
  • Makro05.jpg
    Makro05.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 475
  • Makro06.jpg
    Makro06.jpg
    974.3 KB · Views: 480
Well, according to those included images, I'm very impressed, how such a small thing can make such a big changes. Thinking of buying that.

Sent from my MI 2

I think it looks, well I wouldn't stick one on mine put it that way!
I'm not arguing the pictures are better but it's one big attachment!

I like the main part because I want to protect the camera glass from scratches.

Where is the buy link?

usually when it is not attached it is only this small ring around it, perfect for me and maybe 1-2mm thick

They do have all stuff sold in ibuygou with lower prices, but I'm still afraid to buy any Xiaomi things but from ibuygou... and the site is indeed seems badly designed, even there are texts with syntax error.

How to Video from chris_sz/ tradingshenzhen.de

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Seems like a nice gadget to have. I might have to drop by Sernad and see if I can snatch one.

Just wondering if it will work with big battery covers.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Elbay Malik
Seems like a nice gadget to have. I might have to drop by Sernad and see if I can snatch one.

Just wondering if it will work with big battery covers.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

It depend on the battery cover, the silver one is not compatible with it sadly... So here is the dilemna, should I keep the battery or the lens?

Here is the lens :

Here is the test for wide lens :

And the marco test :

Last edited:
Yes that's true it's more like a fisheye effect, the macro is really good btw but it's hard to take a picture of a flower when there is too much wind.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk