Accidentally changed radio bands

Hanzus

Members
Aug 21, 2013
Hi, by messing around trying to figure out why my 3G isnt working, I accidentally changed the bands to USA standards and Im in Europe. No option back and now I have no GSM or 3G service. Can you please help me fix it? Thank you.

Well without giving more details as to how you changed it in the first place....logic says just do the reverse of what you did...

That aside your best option is probably to flash back to stock using miflash/fastboot.

Well without giving more details as to how you changed it in the first place....logic says just do the reverse of what you did...

That aside your best option is probably to flash back to stock using miflash/fastboot.

probably the only solution.

My 3G wasnt registering, so I was looking if it doesnt search different frequencies than my country has as a standard. Unfortunately there was a button to set to US standards and it was the only one working haha. Thanks I will try that stock rom thing.

just out of curiosity where did you find these options....

Service menu. Dial *#*#INFO#*#* info about phone, menu - set radio band. It is supposed to show options like EURO, USA, AUTO, JAPAN etc... but mine is being gay and shows just USA Band (GSM 850 I need 900), Cellular (800), PCS (1900), Band Class 6