adb device unauthorized (Mi 11 pro)

L EV

Members
Aug 30, 2014
Hello. Help me please. I do not know what happened, but the phone was after the command adb devices writes adb device unauthorized. I've already tried everything Introduced commands adb kill-server and adb start-server it does not help the smartphone is not authorized. The cable is normal, CPU intel, usb 2.0, Windows 7. What can be done? Help me please

Go to developer settings and select "revoke adb permissions", then disconnect the phone from the PC, reconnect and retry "adb devices" - you should see an authorisation dialogue on the mobile...

Gesendet von meinem M2102K1C mit Tapatalk

Reactions: L EV
Go to developer settings and select "revoke adb permissions", then disconnect the phone from the PC, reconnect and retry "adb devices" - you should see an authorisation dialogue on the mobile...
I tried to do it this way, it doesn't work for me. thanks for the idea

Reactions: s3axel
Solved a problem. Not a single method on the internet helped. As a result, I authorized another xiaomi redmi 4x phone and without closing the command line disconnected the phone and connected mine, then entered the adb devices command and the phone received authorization