Air bubbles in module camera

The_SorrowW

Members
Jan 20, 2022
Hi everyone !

I have moisture that got into the photo module of my mix 4, I have attached a picture to show you.

For those who own the phone, do you think a solid plastic film is added to the photo module like on the screen or the moisture is really present in the photo module ?

Thanks for answers ans help.

Attachments

• IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 217
That is a camera glass protector on it, but LEDs have a cutout so the light doesn't diffuse around, camera glass surface is supposed to be completely flat. You can remove/replace the top layer or try to force out the air bubble with a fingernail if you wish to keep using it, wouldn't want to scratch or crack this cam. I just got this phone myself (waiting for unlock) and applied the very same protector just in case.

So it's not just a temporary protection is it? The air bubbles have gotten bigger.

You should know that I have not changed anything on the phone, I have not removed any protective film that is the protection of the screen or the camera, I left everything, that's why I was wondering.

It's a protector for the camera just like screens have. Can remove it if it's interfering with the camera.

It's already starting to interfere with the camera...

Do you think the glass plate underneath is scratch resistant?

It's already starting to interfere with the camera...

Do you think the glass plate underneath is scratch resistant?
yes, remove this layer - that layer of glass protecting the lens is scratchproof. All glass on this phone is scratchproof