Alarm clock rings 3 minutes after set time

thugzie

Members
Feb 29, 2012
Hey,
i have a problem with alarm clock apps - in all of the downloaded apps, alarms starts 3 minutes after desired time - for example if I set the time to 6:00: AM - it will ring at 6:03 AM
native clock app works ok but I use Alarm Clock app and it is not working well.
Is there an internal clock in Mi2 which causes that? how I can fix this?
on my sgs2 everything was ok..

I had a comparable problem.. I could only let it ring on e.g. 6:15 and 6:20 every other time (e.g. 6:13/6:17) would let the phone ring on one of the 2 working times!
I got it fixed with switching to another rom (aokp)

Written on my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hey,
i have a problem with alarm clock apps - in all of the downloaded apps, alarms starts 3 minutes after desired time - for example if I set the time to 6:00: AM - it will ring at 6:03 AM
native clock app works ok but I use Alarm Clock app and it is not working well.
Is there an internal clock in Mi2 which causes that? how I can fix this?
on my sgs2 everything was ok..

MIUI Alarm app doesn't work..?

It works but i want to use third party alarm app and of them are working like i have written.

Wysłane z mojego MI 2S za pomocą Tapatalk 4

Reactions: Marqc
I'm having exactly the same bug on a Xiaomi MI-2A with V5 firmware (3.7.12 - italian).

I have the same problem on my Xiaomi MI-2S with V5 firmware and russian 3.7.12 rom.
3rd-party app (mine, exactly)) alarms multiple of 5 minutes. If I set alarm in 0-5 minutes interval it will alarms every 5 minutes. If I set alarm in 5-10 minutes it will alarm every 10 minutes!
I've found a workaround to make my app work, but I think there will be problems with waking up. I use
Code:
alarmManager.setRepeating(AlarmManager.ELAPSED_REALTIME, SystemClock.elapsedRealtime(), 5 * 1000, pendingIntent);
instead of
Code:
alarmManager.setRepeating(AlarmManager.ELAPSED_REALTIME_WAKEUP, SystemClock.elapsedRealtime(), 5 * 1000, pendingIntent);

Anyone who still has this problem and find this thread : install wsm tools and load the alarm time fix inside the app!

Written on my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited: