Alarm settings

testingmiui

Members
Apr 18, 2011
After using cyanogenmod for months I just flashed miui for the first time on my desire HD. So far i really like it only one thing is bugging me. I can get to the alarm settings using the analog clock widget that is integrated with the rom but I don't like to have a huge clock on my homescreen. Is there any other way to get to the alarm settings because i have to change them on a daily basis.

You're just gonna have to surf in the settings until you find it. I know the options to turn alarms on/off is under "sound settings" upder the "Personal" tab of the settings app. But I don't know how to set alarms.

After using cyanogenmod for months I just flashed miui for the first time on my desire HD. So far i really like it only one thing is bugging me. I can get to the alarm settings using the analog clock widget that is integrated with the rom but I don't like to have a huge clock on my homescreen. Is there any other way to get to the alarm settings because i have to change them on a daily basis.

Launch the Clock application (inside the Tools folder by default) then go to the Alarm icon at the bottom. Set alarm. Close apps. Wake up on time! :)