AlarmDroid - MIUI

GU5TAF

MIUI Android Staff
Nov 19, 2010
I have modded AlarmDroid to fit a lot better with MIUI, as it is a rather ugly app but as far as functionality goes it's the best Alarm App out there.

It now looks like this this:
AlarmDroidMod.png

Notification icons have been edited as well as small enhancements to the UI but nothing major, imo the notification icons were the most important as they're constantly there.

Download: here

just BEAUTIFUL! Mind if i copy it in a rom mod of mine?
Thankyou very much, go ahead... just credit me in the details please ;)

I figured someone must be interested as there really isn't a better alarm app, thanks to the arithmetic problem option I actually get up in the morning :D

that looks nice, def gonna try it out when I finish emptying, reformatting then refilling my SD card.

is it a standalone app or part of the clock widget you have?

that looks nice, def gonna try it out when I finish emptying, reformatting then refilling my SD card.

is it a standalone app or part of the clock widget you have?
Thanks, please do.
It's a standalone app, the clock widget is fancy widget with my miui skin applied.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

20110222_092930.jpg
Here's an update on how alarm droid looks now with the latest version, I'll upload it later today.

nice, i never liked the alarm icon on the right side of the notification bar :) this takes care of that with a pretty UI as well heh

really great !!! waiting for the update !
Haven't been sleeping at home these last few days that's why I haven't uploaded it yet. I will however most likely sleep at home today so I'll upload it when I get home from work (approx. 22:00 GMT+1).

excellent !! is it made of the last version of the pro alarmdroid?
Well alarmdroid pro is an addon for the normal version that you have to pay for, so the answer is no. But if you want the added functionality you can buy it yourself ;)