All Internal Storage Deleted By Error

CarloxA49

Members
Mar 17, 2019
Hi, i dont know what has hapenned, but there aren't any files or folders in the internal storage of the phone, so when some app has to use the internal storage, it fails.
I tried creating new folders manually or something, but it doesn't allow me to do nothing. Also if I try installing a new rom, it appears also with nothing in the internal storage.
Please help me, i am desperated.

Hi, i dont know what has hapenned, but there aren't any files or folders in the internal storage of the phone, so when some app has to use the internal storage, it fails.
I tried creating new folders manually or something, but it doesn't allow me to do nothing. Also if I try installing a new rom, it appears also with nothing in the internal storage.
Please help me, i am desperated.
We are also desperate because in order to help you it would be good to know more about your phone model, rom installed ref as well as twrp type? And what process you have done before.

We are also desperate because in order to help you it would be good to know more about your phone model, rom installed ref as well as twrp type? And what process you have done before.
Mi Max 2, i have Now installed the last weekly rom of Xiaomi.eu
I think the data was lost in a bad copy/paste to the PC, the PC was lagging and i switched the phone to only charging, instead of data transmission

Mi Max 2, i have Now installed the last weekly rom of Xiaomi.eu
I think the data was lost in a bad copy/paste to the PC, the PC was lagging and i switched the phone to only charging, instead of data transmission
You have no data in your phone because you have done FORMAT data before flashing . that's normal.

Also when i am installing a rom wirh twrp, one of the mesages that appears in red is
"Unable to mount storage"
And
"Failed to map file 'sbin/cofface-no-verity.zip'
But the rom installs.

You have no data in your phone because you have done FORMAT data before flashing . that's normal.
Yeah, but after installing the new rom and booting the phone, there is no internal storage too, so if you for example want to take a picture, it fails, is like no application is able to acces to the internal storage

Yeah, but after installing the new rom and booting the phone, there is no internal storage too, so if you for example want to take a picture, it fails, is like no application is able to acces to the internal storage
TWRP msg is because you do not FORMAT data in twrp ( wipe button and format data right down position)
then reload twrp and the zip rom and reflash it
EDIT:
Is your twrp the latest one. check first page download site here!

TWRP msg is because you do not FORMAT data in twrp ( wipe button and format data right down position)
then reload twrp and the zip rom and reflash it
EDIT:
Is your twrp the latest one. check first page download site here!
Yeah its the lastest one, and i tried formating data also, with same result