Android Auto on brand new Xiaomi Mi 9T (EU) isn't working.

I meant to update your car infortainment system. For example, I've read that it didnt work well with the previous version of it for my car, but it works with the last version. I've a suzuki. U should research your model car on google and any info related to android auto, u could find hints that will lead u to update it to solve your issues, if you are lucky
I've solved it by returning the phone, I don't have time for this. Replaced by Mi 9 and now all runs smooth, this phone is really better and nicer.

Problem solved before 3 hours by new 10.3.12 update of Xiaomi .AA new improved version works perfectly with my 9t on my citroen c3.
Very happy taking the right decision waiting fot update and keeping this perfect phone .

[QUOTE = "Lynskyn, post: 497412, member: 242475"]
Problème résolu avant 3 heures avec la nouvelle mise à jour 10.3.12 de Xiaomi. La nouvelle version améliorée .AA fonctionne parfaitement avec mon 9t sur mon citroen c3.
Très heureux de prendre la bonne décision en attendant la mise à jour et de garder ce téléphone parfait.
[ATTACH = full] 25633 [/ ATTACH]
[/CITATION]

Having installing the latest version of AA , i just pluged the phone on usb port of my car.
Must give all permissions to AA , not having dual apps enabled on xiaomi and must enable usb debugging on developer options.

Android Auto will only work if you dont have dual apps activated, even if you have no apps running, if say you did use it once then deleted the dual app its still activated, go into disable and the system will say it needs to reboot to deactivate, do this and no more error 16 code, reinstall Android Auto and works flawlessly on all roms, offical global, eu and EEA roms.

Hi guys

I've had the same issue on a Skoda, a Peugeot and on a Range Rover. I have Dual Apps activated, a rooted device with xiaomi.eu ROM.

Tomorrow i will try following:
- Update everything
- activate the "bluetooth while driving" flag in dev options
- deactivate dual apps (hopefully it's not that, because i need this function)

i will report here immediately after success or 'no-can-do'.

Hi guys

I've had the same issue on a Skoda, a Peugeot and on a Range Rover. I have Dual Apps activated, a rooted device with xiaomi.eu ROM.

Tomorrow i will try following:
- Update everything
- activate the "bluetooth while driving" flag in dev options
- deactivate dual apps (hopefully it's not that, because i need this function)

i will report here immediately after success or 'no-can-do'.
Dame problem with dual app. Did you find a solution?

Same problem with dual app. Did you find a solution?

yes - it was definitely the dual app function. turned off that one and it worked just fine. seems like Xiaomi have to do some workaround with that, because i have some apps i really need twice...