Android auto on HyperOS

I have hyperOS xiaomi.eu ROM version on redmi k60 pro (socrates) but i have a bug that is boring me deeply... Cannot open android auto app.
Can anyone help?

I have hyperOS xiaomi.eu ROM version on redmi k60 pro (socrates) but i have a bug that is boring me deeply... Cannot open android auto app.
Can anyone help?
I have eu rom hyperOS too in my xiaomi 14 pro but I don’t have any problem with android auto app. What do you mean ?

I have eu rom hyperOS too in my xiaomi 14 pro but I don’t have any problem with android auto app. What do you mean ?
In photo you can ser the app. I cannot Open it neither reach the settings. On car it starts but after a while it disconnects...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-09-16-05-51-043_com.estrongs.android.pop.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-09-16-05-51-043_com.estrongs.android.pop.jpg
    548.8 KB · Views: 682

I just checked, and the ROM version you’re using is the only available EU version released for your Redmi K60. We should check if it will be updated. Meanwhile, in the connectivity settings, can you see Android Auto? Because someone I know complained about not seeing it there either. As a second step, try clearing the data and cache, uninstall it, restart the phone, and reinstall it. Have u just tried this ??

I just checked, and the ROM version you’re using is the only available EU version released for your Redmi K60. We should check if it will be updated. Meanwhile, in the connectivity settings, can you see Android Auto? Because someone I know complained about not seeing it there either. As a second step, try clearing the data and cache, uninstall it, restart the phone, and reinstall it. Have u just tried this ??
Done that right now. Now i have to try it on car. At least now it appears on conectivity. Hope it works.
Thks for the help

No problem we are here for this, let me know if it has been solved.
Hello again. yesterday i tried android auto on car and unfortunadly i have no good news!
That has connected to car but after a while says that phone is not responding. it keeps conected because the charging is on. On my wifes phone, redmi note 11 pro it works perfectly with the same cable.
don't know what to do

Hello again. yesterday i tried android auto on car and unfortunadly i have no good news!
That has connected to car but after a while says that phone is not responding. it keeps conected because the charging is on. On my wifes phone, redmi note 11 pro it works perfectly with the same cable.
don't know what to do
Hi, have you tried performing a clean installation (wipe data) of the latest available version?

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi 14 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

У меня тоже не работает, может потом пофиксят
Very strange, I use it very simply and quickly via Bluetooth with my car without interruptions or issues.

Inviato dal mio 23116PN5BC utilizzando Tapatalk

Very strange, I use it very simply and quickly via Bluetooth with my car without interruptions or issues.

У меня xiaomi 14 China version для нее наверное не будет решения если только шить на глобал когда выйдет

У меня xiaomi 14 China version для нее наверное не будет решения если только шить на глобал когда выйдет
I have Xiaomi 14 pro and i don't have any problem with this.

Try disabling app lock, I had a problem with android auto on miui14 because of it and once disabled, I was even able to re-enable it and android auto still worked.

Try disabling app lock, I had a problem with android auto on miui14 because of it and once disabled, I was even able to re-enable it and android auto still worked.
Пробовал, все права давал, но при подключении к авто написал это приложение невозможно запустить т.к. оно не было предустановленно на телефоне с завода

bonjour, j'ai le MI 14 pro et moi aussi je n'arrive pas à faire fonctionner Android Auto avec mon véhicule, il me dit de vérifier que l'appareil mobile est déverrouillé

Not having Android Auto is the only problem driving me nuts on Mi 14 Pro. Still can't get used to it after month.
Following this thread closely to see if anyone got xiaomi.eu ROM + Android Auto running together, before i pay to unlock my BL and flash it :D
I read somewhere that you need to systemize the Android Auto app in order to get it running. There are some youtube tutorials on this.

Not having Android Auto is the only problem driving me nuts on Mi 14 Pro. Still can't get used to it after month.
Following this thread closely to see if anyone got xiaomi.eu ROM + Android Auto running together, before i pay to unlock my BL and flash it :D
I read somewhere that you need to systemize the Android Auto app in order to get it running. There are some youtube tutorials on this.
It seems to me that it’s better to look towards installing the application on the car CarWith the phone mirror is the most optimal, it seems to me, but I didn’t find my car there, although the car is also from China

Last edited:
Мне кажется лучше смотреть в сторону установки приложения на авто CarWith зеркало телефона самое оптимальное мне кажется но я не нашел своего авто там, хотя авто тоже из Китая
Take a look here:: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-release-thread-rules-final-warning-of-bad-conduct.51332/
and read point number 3 carefully!!

Hi, does anyone have a problem getting notifications, I don't get any notifications nor emails nor anything, from the settings everything is enabled, however I have to open the app to see the notification. Can anyone help ?

Hi, does anyone have a problem getting notifications, I don't get any notifications nor emails nor anything, from the settings everything is enabled, however I have to open the app to see the notification. Can anyone help ?
In this TRD you are O.T. because we are discussing Android Auto and nothing else. Please open a new TRD listing the issues you want to resolve. Thank you.

I have the same problem with my Xiaomi 12. With the old OS android auto works fine. After installing HyperOS android auto wont start.

Poco X6 Pro HyperOS, Android auto starts but the screen on the car infotainment doesn't update. The buttons work for maps, call etc work, but the screen is frozen, press home on the infotainment system and back to Android auto, the screen shows what button I pressed but still frozen. I've done everything possible to resolve the problem, waiting for phone update to hopefully fix the issue.