Android Auto With Xiaomi.eu Roms

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 5' started by androzzi, Mar 2, 2018.

1. androzzi

androzziMembers

Dec 12, 2016
    Male
    Hi, I have problems to use my mi5 with Android Auto with a VW Polo 2014 and an Aukey cable with xiaomi.eu roms. In fact I'm facing issues with whatsapp notifications, which works for the first time that I start Android Auto and then expires. If I reinstall Android Auto they appear again for only one time. With the global stable instead everything works great. So maybe could the problem be that there are some google apps/services necessary to run correctly Android Auto installed in global roms but not in xiaomi.eu roms?
    Thanks to all

2. Marco967

Marco967Members

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    I have almost the same with my MI5C. Since the Miui 9 updates I noticed the issues. Maybe a new security setting or indeed missing Google services.

androzzi likes this.
  3. francho

franchoMembers

Mar 20, 2016
    Hi,

Try to put Android auto with autostart permissions, this solved the issue for me.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

androzzi likes this.
  4. Marco967

Marco967Members

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    Downgraded tot V8 MIUI and Android auto works but as soon as I install V9 with same settings the app doesn't connect to my car anymore.

5. Soukyuu

SoukyuuMembers

Sep 6, 2017
    I'm running 9.5.1.0 with (highly unofficial) Android Auto on my Mazda 2 2016, about the only problem I encountered is that sometimes music playback has dropouts for no apparent reason. Other than that, it's been flawless...