Android Auto With Xiaomi.eu Roms

androzzi

Members
Dec 12, 2016
Hi, I have problems to use my mi5 with Android Auto with a VW Polo 2014 and an Aukey cable with xiaomi.eu roms. In fact I'm facing issues with whatsapp notifications, which works for the first time that I start Android Auto and then expires. If I reinstall Android Auto they appear again for only one time. With the global stable instead everything works great. So maybe could the problem be that there are some google apps/services necessary to run correctly Android Auto installed in global roms but not in xiaomi.eu roms?
Thanks to all

I have almost the same with my MI5C. Since the Miui 9 updates I noticed the issues. Maybe a new security setting or indeed missing Google services.

Reactions: androzzi
Hi,

Try to put Android auto with autostart permissions, this solved the issue for me.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: androzzi
Downgraded tot V8 MIUI and Android auto works but as soon as I install V9 with same settings the app doesn't connect to my car anymore.

I'm running 9.5.1.0 with (highly unofficial) Android Auto on my Mazda 2 2016, about the only problem I encountered is that sometimes music playback has dropouts for no apparent reason. Other than that, it's been flawless...