Android Core Apps Battery Drain

Ibrahim bahakim

Members
Dec 13, 2020
I'm on miui xiaomi.eu latest weekly update.
After the update I noticed my battery drains so fast.. I saw this on my battery log..
What is that? And is there a way to stop it or something?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-03-21-16-37-520_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-03-21-16-37-520_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 742
  • Screenshot_2021-01-03-21-16-34-971_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-03-21-16-34-971_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 882
I think this is not moral. I mean on purpose I played game for a bit. And I put it on highest settings and on 60fps..
And it barely passed battery consumption to the android core app..

It has to be something buggy maybe? Not sure..
My phone is warm almost all the time (35c and up).
And charging speed is really just so slow..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-04-10-28-04-479_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-04-10-28-04-479_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 459
I have the same problem. I wonder what causes this. If someone knows the solution, I would appreciate the help.

Sadly still no solution found..
Even my charging speed is drastically slow.. I don't know why. I'm using xiaomi car charger 100w.

The Android Core Apps drain could very well be related to some 3rd party garbage app that is killing your battery in the background e.g. by constantly performing some auto-sync, accessing the contacts etc - all of which will show up as Android Core Apps being the cause, while the real cause could be hidden.

As to your charging issue, what exact charger are you using? What cable are you using?
You can only get 120W charging with the brick included in the box. To get other means of fast charging (PD, QC 4..) you need both a suitable charger and a suitable cable.

The Android Core Apps drain could very well be related to some 3rd party garbage app that is killing your battery in the background e.g. by constantly performing some auto-sync, accessing the contacts etc - all of which will show up as Android Core Apps being the cause, while the real cause could be hidden.

As to your charging issue, what exact charger are you using? What cable are you using?
You can only get 120W charging with the brick included in the box. To get other means of fast charging (PD, QC 4..) you need both a suitable charger and a suitable cable.
Thanks.
Well for the apps I'm not sure how to know which app is draining my battery? Can you tell how to find out?

The charger is xiaomi original 100e car charger it is made for this phone and the cable is original.
In fact it was charging just but after updating I had those issues..