Android pie does not work *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*

Gats87

Members
Jan 30, 2018
hello before updating to android pie it worked, now it doesn't work anymore or tried to enable it with magisk with orange fox recovery but nothing. The string is enabled do you have any advice?

Same problem here, camera2api is correctly enable (camera MX is work) but there aren't goggle camera port compatible with this rom+phone yet, I have tried all Armnova's versions

P.s.
No problem with oreo

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi,
After the Pie update, I succeeded by installing the new "HAL3_enable_MIUI_Pie.zip" under TWRP, my phone is not rooted ...
HAL3 Enabler Link (thanks to miui.blog)
I tried various *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mods, all work...
good luck.

Reactions: Porske
Plenty of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* ports work in Pie folks :) you can find good APK's here. Download "60fps_miuiPIE_stable_v3_stereo.zip" and install via Magisk to enable SlowMo and "GCam_6.1.021_Mi6_Edition_5.5 +.apk" to install the APK. They make APK's especially for the Mi 6/Mi Mix 2 and I've found them to be the best *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mods for this phone. They update them quite often too.

Use the HAL3 enabler that @Simsphil posted and you're sorted

Reactions: Porske and Simsphil
Thank you very much!!! Now *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* work again!!!
But 60fps module for magisk cause me wifi crash so I uninstall it (I also have EDxposed).

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk