Ant+ Support?

Gingernut

Members
Jul 3, 2016
Does anybody know if the Mi5 supports Ant+ to connect to bluetooth heartrate monitors?

I can see that Ant+ services are preinstalled but I can't seem to get a connection with Runtastic.

I'm on latest developer rom so that could be the problem, not sure though.

Chiusoner

Members
Oct 19, 2016
Does anybody know if the Mi5 supports Ant+ to connect to bluetooth heartrate monitors?

I can see that Ant+ services are preinstalled but I can't seem to get a connection with Runtastic.

I'm on latest developer rom so that could be the problem, not sure though.
Xiaomi supports Bluetooth LE (4.0 +), but no ant+. The ant+ service is visible, I try to download ant+ plugin and radio service, but I'm not able to make it work.

If you have a Bluetooth HRM, try with this protocol, it should work.

Gingernut

Members
Jul 3, 2016
Xiaomi supports Bluetooth LE (4.0 +), but no ant+. The ant+ service is visible, I try to download ant+ plugin and radio service, but I'm not able to make it work.

If you have a Bluetooth HRM, try with this protocol, it should work.
I've got a Garmin hr wrist band that works perfect over bluetooth with the Garmin app, the band also supports ant+ so my idea was to get a real-time hr measurement with runtastic while out running.

I don't understand why they have the ant service installed if it doesn't seem to do anything at all.

In this forum I've read that the Mi4 and Mi4C have had Any+ support in the past but it has stopped workings in latest updates.

Limonweb

Members
Jun 27, 2016
Ant+ does detect and conect and work to my devices on my mi4, but not in my mi5.
I run ant tester and it said that i got no ant firmware.
I read that is m
Because mi5 doesn't have built-in Ant radio.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

skjerpdeg

Members
Jan 18, 2019
Hi,
ANT+ worked on the Mi A1 until the Android Pie upgrade was installed. This broke the firmware.
I have written/reported to Xiaomi on more than one occasion but have not received an acknowledgement or a response.