Aug 24, 2018
My Redmi Note 5 PRO was Bricked because of Anti Rollback Mechanism
There is no MI Service Centre in my area ,please help me
Please give me authorisation to my account to flash rom and revive my device
115318swcdtsohchz7c2zq.jpg.thumb.jpg
MY MI ID IS 1621008472
HELP
:(:(:(

If the bootloader is relocked and you can not put the phone into recovery mode than only solution is ask for authorized account or buy it for 26$ on s-unlock website.

I was chatting with some people yesterday and they succeeded but there was one guy telling me who got the authorized account from s-unlock but he said account was banned.I will tell you if he unbrick his mi 8.
I think the problem is that people talk about that on official forum and Xiaomi is closing the backdoor now.

I was chatting with some people yesterday and they succeeded but there was one guy telling me who got the authorized account from s-unlock but he said account was banned.I will tell you if he unbrick his mi 8.
I think the problem is that people talk about that on official forum and Xiaomi is closing the backdoor now.
can you help me

please??????????????
Not really If you can't get to recovery and reflash China version with PC suite 3 China version. Mi flash pro can do the same.
my phone is brick

Try contacting these guys
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Try contacting these guys
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
no response..im hopeless now

I don't really know what is going on, looks like Xiaomi makes it very hard now. If I where you I would try Mi flash tool but portable one. As far as I understand there are two kinds of problems. Soft brick due to ABR/ or hard brick due to relocked bootloader.

first i install custom rom an d i want to restore to original i was install twrp and through twrp i install miui 9 but after reboot..its doesnt turn on..

do you have any mi account authorized one

first i install custom rom an d i want to restore to original i was install twrp and through twrp i install miui 9 but after reboot..its doesnt turn on..

do you have any mi account authorized one
If you can boot to recovery than you can resolve your problem by flashing latest Chinese recovery rom. It has to be newer than that currently installed. Use mi flash pro tool or PC suit 3 Chinese version.
If you can put the phone in fastboot mode try unlock bootloader by using mi unlock tool.
Some people reported they got authorization after few days even though they were not informed about that.

Why do you need authorization account if your phone can't boot at all. You have to explain exactly what the problem is.
You can open the phone and trigger test points to get into EDL mode. Eventually you can buy special USB EDL cable.