Anti-rollback on EU rom question?

Sep 23, 2018
My MiPad4 (MIUI China 9.6.27) shows "anti: 1" in fastboot. After reading the description of ARB on XDA I would guess that means that I can't flash ROMS with anti index < 1 (can a ROM even have an index of 0?). Based on the answers here it sounds like anti: 2 is no ARB, but what does 1 mean?

Does this mean that I can flash MIUI 10 EU and switch back to 9 China?

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2018
I have used your eu roms for my Mi 6X and I'm very impressed, this is close to the global roms (seeing our device doesn't have official global roms). I have been on Miui 9 and I have upgraded to Miui 10 on every version, I have checked my anti rollback status on the fastboot in the variables in the bootloader and I see:

fastboot getvar anti which returns 2. I assume this means my phone doesn't have the ARB enabled as I've always used xiaomi.eu roms? I know that 4 means ARB is enabled and 3 is disabled but what does 2 mean?
I have used your eu roms for my Mi 6X and I'm very impressed, this is close to the global roms (seeing our device doesn't have official global roms). I have been on Miui 9 and I have upgraded to Miui 10 on every version, I have checked my anti rollback status on the fastboot in the variables in the bootloader and I see:

fastboot getvar anti which returns 2. I assume this means my phone doesn't have the ARB enabled as I've always used xiaomi.eu roms? I know that 4 means ARB is enabled and 3 is disabled but what does 2 mean?
Hi,
Can you guide me how did you changed form china beta to EU ROM?
I am running now on MIUI 10 8.9.20 beta with ARB enabled. Want desperately to get out of this ROM.
Would be helpful if you could guide me.