Anti-rollback on EU rom question?

My MiPad4 (MIUI China 9.6.27) shows "anti: 1" in fastboot. After reading the description of ARB on XDA I would guess that means that I can't flash ROMS with anti index < 1 (can a ROM even have an index of 0?). Based on the answers here it sounds like anti: 2 is no ARB, but what does 1 mean?

Does this mean that I can flash MIUI 10 EU and switch back to 9 China?

Last edited:
I have used your eu roms for my Mi 6X and I'm very impressed, this is close to the global roms (seeing our device doesn't have official global roms). I have been on Miui 9 and I have upgraded to Miui 10 on every version, I have checked my anti rollback status on the fastboot in the variables in the bootloader and I see:

fastboot getvar anti which returns 2. I assume this means my phone doesn't have the ARB enabled as I've always used xiaomi.eu roms? I know that 4 means ARB is enabled and 3 is disabled but what does 2 mean?

I have used your eu roms for my Mi 6X and I'm very impressed, this is close to the global roms (seeing our device doesn't have official global roms). I have been on Miui 9 and I have upgraded to Miui 10 on every version, I have checked my anti rollback status on the fastboot in the variables in the bootloader and I see:

fastboot getvar anti which returns 2. I assume this means my phone doesn't have the ARB enabled as I've always used xiaomi.eu roms? I know that 4 means ARB is enabled and 3 is disabled but what does 2 mean?

Hi,
Can you guide me how did you changed form china beta to EU ROM?
I am running now on MIUI 10 8.9.20 beta with ARB enabled. Want desperately to get out of this ROM.
Would be helpful if you could guide me.

Hi
Im on the xiaomi.eu 8.5.8 can i get without arb to the new xiaomi.eu 8.9.20?

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

My Mi8 is on Xiaomi EU 10.2 8.11.29 which Android Pie. Can I downgrade to a more stable version?

Enviado de meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk

My Mi8 is on Xiaomi EU 10.2 8.11.29 which Android Pie. Can I downgrade to a more stable version?

Enviado de meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk
and have you anti roolback 4?

check anti in adb say : fastboot getvar anti

Same for all.. Our ROMs are safe.. Of course don't try go lower than 8.8.3 or stable..

"... or stable" - what that means? I am on MIUI Global 10.3.5 stable. May I flash stable "xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAX3_V10.3.4.0.PEDCNXM_v10-9.zip" ??