Any Arabs in the house?

andy.afef

Members
Jul 22, 2012
Hello all,
as some may know, Arabic have a lot of users, problems, and a few support. So and after some few failure in making it better, I'm now trying to make small movement to make a new team for some Arabic support.

What I’m looking for is this:
1- Web developer/s.
2- Android Developer/s.
3- Translator/s.
4- News Team.
5- Moderators.
6- Graphic designer/s.

What we'll be doing is:
1- supporting MIUI and Xiaomi products for Arabian users.
2- Translating MIUI ROM into Arabic.
3- Fixing MIUI programming problems.
4- Making MIUI, Xiaomi news.

Is there anyone who is really interested or at least know someone who is interested to be in such team?
Please leave me some positive replies and I really hope to see some people joining to the team.

Reactions: hadron
Hello Andy,
I am not an Arab. But I am currently in Saudi Arabia. I think not many people here are aware about Xiaomi phones.Any way nice to know that you are taking interest. I don't have the expertise for Custom Roms as I am a Mechanical Engineer.Will try to see if there are any translators.

Hello Andy,
I am not an Arab. But I am currently in Saudi Arabia. I think not many people here are aware about Xiaomi phones.Any way nice to know that you are taking interest. I don't have the expertise for Custom Roms as I am a Mechanical Engineer.Will try to see if there are any translators.

Thank you for reading the post.

I hope you may find anyone who I asked for and I really hope to make the team asap and have great team :D

I`m Uyghur. My english is not very good. I don`t known whether you know Uyghur people in East-Turk. How Uyghur text writing is similar to Arabic. If there are some successes on Arabic on MIUI, they will be good to our language .
This is how we write ئىسمائىل . That is my name .

I`m Uyghur. My english is not very good. I don`t known whether you know Uyghur people in East-Turk. How Uyghur text writing is similar to Arabic. If there are some successes on Arabic on MIUI, they will be good to our language .
This is how we write ئىسمائىل . That is my name .

Thank you very much for the interest. The letters are arabic, but the meanings aren't the same as Arabic.
I'm really sorry for not accepting the offer, but it will be meaningless to make to make an alliance for the Arabic with you since you will not understand it.

What I can offer for you is: I can teach you how to translate it, and how to make sure it work, and then how to make a complete ROM, so you can offer it to your people.

I hope I can help you, and thank you very much.

سلام علیکم
hi i'm not arab i'm Persian
if you think i can help tell me