Any Eta On Stable Eu 9.5.8.0 Released?

You mean stable .eu. Sorry i've understood global stable
However is very good!

Something new? Notifications work well?
  • Improvement to manual mode (it now has focus peaking)
  • Portrait mode a little bit more usable in low light (but still not adequate)
  • New icons in browser (meh)
Everything else shall follow as I use this ROM more. I never has any notifications problem, though. So yeah, it works well.

Thank you.
Seems it doesnt worth the work of update, since i have Vipersound installed, and gives me a lot of work, re-install it again....

And *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, Magisk ,etc,etc...

Reactions: KoWunna
Updated it. Camera doesn't work. Says "can't connect to camera". So not sure. Hope someone can shed some light on this.

Update. Reverted back to 9.5.4.0 and the problem is resolved. 9.5.8.0 doesnt suit me. Camera doesn't work no matter how much you wipe it in TWRP. I think Dolby Atmos is conflicting with with 9.5.8.0, with 9.5.4.0 it's fine.
Mine worse! I flashed miuipro v9.5.8.0(did format & wipe everything) camera broke. It can be opened but shows just black. Square mode seems works for a while, then stop. Front camera neither works. So I changed back to 9.4.12 weekly. Camera still broke. So, I locked bootloader back & flash official China stable 9.5.8.0. camera still broke. Sigh... I re-unlocked bootloader, flash twrp..coming back to miuipro..try to fix camera. Any idea?

Glad i didnt install it....
Happy as i am...

Now, I got the answer after 3 days... searching desperately.. (thanks to meleliv from xda)
We, flash-oholics, overdid wiping & formating... I did wipe persist in twrp before flashing miuipro. It's not rom problem.
You need to reflash back stock persist.img via twrp.

Now, I got the answer after 3 days... searching desperately.. (thanks to meleliv from xda)
We, flash-oholics, overdid wiping & formating... I did wipe persist in twrp before flashing miuipro. It's not rom problem.
You need to reflash back stock persist.img via twrp.
I have experimented on my skin :if persist.img is damaged all sensors don't work , not only camera. You can verify with CPU-Z.
So you need reflash persist.img via twrp. here link from XDA:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-note-3/help/how-to-fix-acceleration-supported-t3762764

Saw now your post on XDA...
Can you gentleman teach me how to clean my phone without erase any important file, and after start from 0 to install this rom?

On old days of my S3, you could erase everything without fear...nowadays its do dam confuse...
I have TWRP.

Reactions: KoWunna
Saw now your post on XDA...
Can you gentleman teach me how to clean my phone without erase any important file, and after start from 0 to install this rom?

On old days of my S3, you could erase everything without fear...nowadays its do dam confuse...
I have TWRP.
Without arasing file is difficoult , but if your problem is only persit.img file damaged you can download the stable global rom 9..1.4, unzip that into a folder on desktop and than take from this the file named"persit.img". Thake this into your phone and flash with twrp as explained into link to XDAand...i hope you are save.