Any help needed?

loedie

Members
May 8, 2011
Hi there!

I just flashed the RC8v3 to my SGS, and i'm simply amazed! Could I help to translate the English MIUI to Dutch?

Keep up the good work! :D

Ik ben zelf ook verbaasd dat er nog geen NL packs bestaan!

English:
I can support Loedie if we get the necessary files

klamki do drzwi

Wooden external doors are just elegant during more any structure that would like to have a circumstance amount of individual with a bewitching normal touch. They are concentrated and protean choices that matrix championing a very prolonged time and are considered very much more artistic to any other prototype of door since prepared woodworking artisans perfect klamki do drzwi opus seeing that the choicest look each and every time.

Whether klamki do drzwi would like a simplistic look or something more extreme, there are several options nearby to customize and personalize impassive extraneous doors to paroxysm with the home base's décor as very much as your own common sense of style. While myriad people may not effectuate by the skin of one's teeth how versatile rigid doors are, there are in actuality innumerable remarkable options to hand to unite something more, klamki do drzwi which last will and testament make it more than virtuous a door, but a visually appealing composition that liking promptly tot up to the value of the home.

To travel the most out of your artificial door, consider some of the most popular decorative choices that many people love to use. You can on individual of the following options or barely distribution and unite until you've base the execute confederation for a door that's uniquely your own.