Any way to permanently decrypt data? (Poco F2 Pro)

Aug 19, 2020
Hi all.

So basically my phone soft bricks itself whenever I go to flash a rom clean. As in, if I'm on Miui 12 and want to revert back to Miui 11, I would make a full backup, wipe system, data (not internal storage) and caches, and simply flash a new rom. Reboot would force me back into TWRP, and internal storage is at 0mb free and I don't have access to any files or anything. The fix is to format and adb push ROMs back onto the device.

I used to have this problem on my old phone (OnePlus 3T) and the solution was to format it (which I believe decrypts it), and flash either a rom without force encryption, or flash another zip file to disable it. SuperSU used to disable force encryption so it was easy to flash any rom, flash SU, and all fine and dandy.

Are there any files like that for the K30 / F2 Pro? I just want to be able to make a nandroid backup to restore to later on the device with no issues. I experiment a lot, and it's a drag having to go through the format procedure Everytime something goofs.

Thanks in advance!