Anyone want to test my app?

Installed and had a quick test. Really impressed! A ton of features. I normally use the system default for notes but this app is a keeper.:)

New update, filling some more user requests:

- Numerical list entries added in note menu
- Alphabetical list entries added in note menu
- You can now build bullet, alphabetical, and numerical lists in one go. No more going to menu to add a single entry. Just hit enter in the dialog to add a new item.
- Bug fix where inserting timestamp displayed the wrong message
- When exporting todo's you can now customize the title of the exported file
- You can now build a folder list from CSV. From the folder screen, menu>import CSV

It just gets better!

Messing with the Ohm's Law app I found if you leave a field blank it causes a force close. Other than that everything else is working great. This has everything in it. Super impressed.

Any plans for making a widget?

It just gets better!

Messing with the Ohm's Law app I found if you leave a field blank it causes a force close. Other than that everything else is working great. This has everything in it. Super impressed.

Any plans for making a widget?

Yes, widget is planned :)

New update, filling some more user requests:

- Alignment fix for stopwatch
- You can now export/share todo lists in a more printer friendly manner. It will display a numerical list along with task status
- Settings> Text alignment (left, right, center)
- Attached files will now display filename within the note.

New update:

- UI tweaks
- Custom statusbar entries. You can now choose between 70 statusbar icons and also customize the title
- Completed todo tasks will now display completion time

Updated but can't see where to change icon? Other than that I'm loving this app. Would like to see more themes maybe.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Updated but can't see where to change icon? Other than that I'm loving this app. Would like to see more themes maybe.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Do you mean change statusbar icon? Just enter a note/todo and go to the add statusbar option then select custom :)

New update:
- Bug fix where certain UK postal codes weren't displaying info from extras>postal code search
- Extras>postal code search> nearby codes via GPS position
- Minor tweaks for various extras and how returned data is displayed
- REQUEST FILLED: Disable links when in read-only mode

Update posted:

- Bugfixes
- Extras>Airport codes - search via IATA code or city
- Extras>Bi-gram phrases
- Extras>Area codes (US only)
- Added the application to the "share" menu
- Extras>Countdown timer

:eek: wtf....

My above comment = cause i can't find the right words to describe the simplicity but flexibility of this app (<<< just described o_O)