Anyone want to test my app?

Had a bit of time to work on the app today so put in the following:

+ Native reminders for shopping lists and todo's
+ Extras>text compare - compare two bodies of text and hilight all the differences for easy comparison

+ Extras>Text compare now allows for importing and comparing text files
+ Hotstrings - Similar to hotkeys, hotstrings are a great way of saving time for frequently used phrases and wording. To access/create a list of hotstrings, from the main menu choose the Hotstrings option then simply enter a shortcut word on the left then enter some text to the right and save. To apply a hotstring, from within a note hit the edit menu in the top left and click the hotstring on the lower bar you wish to apply.

Updated with the following changes:

+ Added import text file option within a note. This will append a files contents to an existing note.
+ You can now perform a search based on word length within a note.
+ Reverse string option added to text utilities
+ Added alignment options within a note - left, center, right. Can be found in text utilities.
+ Text utilties>URL extractor. This will extract all URLs from a given note and display them for easy clicking. Useful when not in read-only mode.
+ Multi-word search. Search for multiple words in one go and hilight them.
+ Minor tweaks here and there :p

It's called classic notes + app box. I think you'll find it rather unique if you test it out. I've posted a link to my app in the Android market if anyone wants to give it a go. Always welcome feedback and interesting ideas to add. Tell me what you think! :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...s.app.enotesclassiclite&feature=search_result
Sweet, I've been using your app since it first came out I believe. I have it on my home screen so when I think of something, I've got it right there to make my notes so I don't forget stuff. Very nice and I'll recommend it to everybody to try.

Updated with the following changes:

- Zar added to currency preference (request)
- Cut at width option added in text utilities - Will cut every line of text in a note at the specified width
- Split pane option added. Open 2 notes/files in a single view. Nice for comparison or reference. Can also highlight differences between the two texts. Both views can be saved. Can be accessed from the note edit menu.
- Option added to place cursor position at either the beginning or end of a note when opening.
- Bug fixes

Updated:
- Added option for hotstrings to be placed at cursor position as opposed to mass replacement of the shortcut word (though that is still there if you like that method)
- Added split-pane clone option. This will simply copy the current note into the split-pane.
- Added a help dialog for hotstrings (top right) in case anyone is unsure of what it actually is lol.
- Hotstrings can now be access from the "new" menu

Uploaded update:
- Added option to copy todo tasks to other todos
- Homescreen shortcut now have the option of creating a custom title

OK another update because last update screwed up note titles. This fixes it.

* Fixed issue with title displaying more than first line. To fix automatically, just enter the note and back out. Should revert to normal.
* Sort option to display everything in all folders in one view
* Load note comments in split-pane view
New extras:
- Audio frequencies
- File generator
- Name generator

Updated:
- Bug fixes
- Weather now uses Google as the previous API was being discontinued next month. Simply enter a zipcode or city now to fetch data
- Text utilities> Calculate bytes will attempt to calculate the size of the note if you were to export as a file.
- Extras>financial>Simple interest
- Extras>financial>Compound interest
- Extras>financial>Compound annual growth rate
- Extras>financial>Annuity - PV
- Extras>financial>Annuity - FV
- Folder statistics (found in the main menu or sort menu)

Your app is really amazing. I am too a Android Developer. I love to develop the Android App for Business Application Development. I have just checkout your screenshot. I wanna try tonight. Just busy with something interesting updates.