APK Tool - Need Help

M3RK

Members
Dec 1, 2010
I am trying to use apktool to modify the MIUI phone.apk. I can sucessfully decompile the phone.apk but if I try to recompile the phoneapk folder without making any changes it fails with this error:

adn_list.xml:8: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'drawSelectorOnNothing' in package 'android'

I looked in the adn_list.xml and couldn't find anything referencing this (which I'm guessing is actually the problem) and have no idea where to start looking. Can someone help me?

That's the way my adn_list.xml looks like:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/adnRoot" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/list_header" android:background="@drawable/list_header_background" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="70.0px">
        <TextView android:textSize="24.0sp" android:textColor="@android:color/white" android:id="@id/main_header" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" [b]android:layout_marginLeft="16.0px" android:layout_marginTop="8.0px" android:text="@string/simContacts_title" />[/b]
        <TextView android:textSize="17.0sp" android:textColor="#ff7fa3c5" android:id="@id/sub_header" android:visibility="invisible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="8.0px" android:layout_marginTop="8.0px" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
    </LinearLayout>
    <ListView android:id="@android:id/list" android:fadingEdge="none" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:cacheColorHint="@null" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:fastScrollEnabled="true" android:drawSelectorOnNothing="true" />
    <TextView android:textAppearance="?android:textAppearanceLarge" android:textColor="@android:color/preference_primary_text" android:gravity="center" android:id="@android:id/empty" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:text="@string/simContacts_emptyLoading" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
    <LinearLayout android:id="@id/btn_panel" android:visibility="gone" style="\@*android:style/BottomButtonBar">
        <Button android:id="@id/btn_done" android:text="@string/importAllSimEntries" style="\@*android:style/BottomButton.Left" />
        <Button android:id="@id/btn_discard" android:text="@string/cancel" style="\@*android:style/BottomButton.Right" />
    </LinearLayout>
</LinearLayout>
As you can see there should be the line including:
android:fastScrollEnabled="true" android:drawSelectorOnNothing="true" />