Apps crashing after MIUI 14 update

Any news about the bug fixed? I think XiaomiEU change the ROM because the original ROM that i installed was on July 9 and the latest is July 11. Do you know if apps keep crashing?

Any news about the bug fixed? I think XiaomiEU change the ROM because the original ROM that i installed was on July 9 and the latest is July 11. Do you know if apps keep crashing?
The issue was fixed for me without me doing anything so I guess it was some third party app like WebView crashing them.

Hello, I have the same issue with twitter, gmail and today the camera app for the first time. I am waiting patiently for a fix for almost two months now.
I am on 14.0.1.0 TKCEUXM stock rom, which is visible on LucidDream's attachment, but it's not available currently at xiaomifirmwareupdater site, which means that they are aware, but they haven't pushed a proper update to fix the issue.
I haven't yet unlock the bootloader to flash anything else, so what should I do? Is there any other software stock or xiaomieu with no issues? Did you find any hacking solution like the one mentioned for twitter?

Hello, I have the same issue with twitter, gmail and today the camera app for the first time. I am waiting patiently for a fix for almost two months now.
I am on 14.0.1.0 TKCEUXM stock rom, which is visible on LucidDream's attachment, but it's not available currently at xiaomifirmwareupdater site, which means that they are aware, but they haven't pushed a proper update to fix the issue.
I haven't yet unlock the bootloader to flash anything else, so what should I do? Is there any other software stock or xiaomieu with no issues? Did you find any hacking solution like the one mentioned for twitter?
The ROM, at least the global version is working normal without any update. As Spookie said, the problem was always due to another system application other than the system itself. I think it was because of WebView. When I upgraded to MIUI 14, some apps had that too, but thanks to Spookie's comment, what I did was reinstall WebView from the Play Store and the problem was solved immediately. Try that or switch to Global Version.

Reactions: Spookie
The ROM, at least the global version is working normal without any update. As Spookie said, the problem was always due to another system application other than the system itself. I think it was because of WebView. When I upgraded to MIUI 14, some apps had that too, but thanks to Spookie's comment, what I did was reinstall WebView from the Play Store and the problem was solved immediately. Try that or switch to Global Version.
Android System WebVIew? I can't uninstall it properly. After uninstalling it from playstore there is an update button. So do you mean that kind of reinstallation? Anyway I always have it updated, but the issue remains. The suggested "fix" for twitter didn't work as well.

Android System WebVIew? I can't uninstall it properly. After uninstalling it from playstore there is an update button. So do you mean that kind of reinstallation? Anyway I always have it updated, but the issue remains. The suggested "fix" for twitter didn't work as well.
Yes, like it's a System App, the only thing you can do is go back to a previous version and update it again. It is done as you described, by going to the Play Store and clicking "uninstall" and "update" again. You wait a while because the apps get used to the new version again and that's it. If it doesn't work, please restart your cell phone after a while. I had to do it because the problem was solved in some apps but not Twitter, for example, after restarting Twitter it was working fine. I hope it helps you.

Reactions: elma13