Apps Deleted After Updating 8.3.15

Electronik

Members
Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone, first of all thank you for your cooperation in this very useful forum.
my problem is this: yesterday I updated my "Redmi Pro" to the latest version "MIUI Weekly ROM Releases 8.3.15".
after restarting the device, I do not find many apps installed anymore, they are deleted.
moreover, if I want to install them manually again via apk, it gives me an "app not installed" error.
why these apps are canceled? why can not I install them again?

Hello everyone, first of all thank you for your cooperation in this very useful forum.
my problem is this: yesterday I updated my "Redmi Pro" to the latest version "MIUI Weekly ROM Releases 8.3.15".
after restarting the device, I do not find many apps installed anymore, they are deleted.
moreover, if I want to install them manually again via apk, it gives me an "app not installed" error.
why these apps are canceled? why can not I install them again?
Same here

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk

I tried to follow this solution but at the end of the procedure LP gives me error "restore failed".
I followed the procedure correctly as indicated. My RedmiPro is correctly rooted. My version of LP is 7.1.6, busybox 1.28.1
Help please

Inviato dal mio Redmi Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
I can't see the procedure, only screenshots

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk

I tried to follow this solution but at the end of the procedure LP gives me error "restore failed".
I followed the procedure correctly as indicated. My RedmiPro is correctly rooted. My version of LP is 7.1.6, busybox 1.28.1
Help please

Inviato dal mio Redmi Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
It worked for me with magisk. At first I got a message asking yes or not, and clicking on yes finally it's installed. The installation is different of the classic Google play store.

Last edited: