Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
8.3.15 charging sound in Mi Note 3 still sound even already disable it in settings..

This is a BIG issue, I totally agree. For me the feature to switch off these stupid charging sound is one of the main reasons why I prefer the .eu ROM over the original. Let's hope the version of this Friday will fix it!

Hi !

mi mix 2 here. From 8.2.1 to 8.3.15, lots of force close on launcher, permission issues preventing the app from applying the theme from what i've seen. I can go to settings but "themes", "permissions" panels force close.
will try to update to 8.2.1 > 8.3.1 before

edit: same from 8.2.1 to 8.3.1...
Then you something broke.. I have no any issue on mine mix2..
I recommend you wipe all data...

Then you something broke.. I have no any issue on mine mix2..
I recommend you wipe all data...
I've tried to flash they go back to twrp (i don't use the same) and flash again but same.
I love to wipe all my data for a small update... this phone has so many issue regarding flashing stuff, it's a real pain (yes i'm coming from the flashing paradise of Oneplus) and every update is a total random mess. Hope they'll be able to smooth the process...

btw xaiomi.eu rom is great :)

Hello!

Thank you guys for your hard work! ;)

Mi Note 3 jason china stable 9.5.4.0 is out, when is eu stable expected?

One more question: camera optimizes only for Mi6, or Note 3 and other devices too? I read somewhere the optimizations already implemented in 9.5.3.0 stable for Mi Note 3.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Anyone? Xiaomi mi4c, since 8.3.15 upgrade i can't move icons inside folders, or remove icons from folder.
Solved : It looks have to press the icon for longer time than before.

Last edited:
Install Wakelock Detector app and post stats from it.. thanks

Here are my stats. My phone isn't rooted, but hope it will help. If not - I'll install Better battery stats as suggested and collect again

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-21-13-17-29-814_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-21-13-17-29-814_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 534
  • Screenshot_2018-03-21-13-16-23-792_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.noroot.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-21-13-16-23-792_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.noroot.png
    238.3 KB · Views: 513
  • Screenshot_2018-03-21-13-15-56-043_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.noroot.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-21-13-15-56-043_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.noroot.png
    282.5 KB · Views: 520
Reactions: ingbrzy
Hello everyone, first of all thank you for your cooperation in this very useful forum.
my problem is this: yesterday I updated my "Redmi Pro" to the latest version "MIUI Weekly ROM Releases 8.3.15".
after restarting the device, I do not find many apps installed anymore, they are deleted.
moreover, if I want to install them manually again via apk, it gives me an "app not installed" error.
why these apps are canceled? why can not I install them again?

@ingbrzy
happened also with Redmi Note 3 Pro /kenzo, just upgraded to 8.3.15 and some apps disappered like mx player, friendly for fb, all apps installed from .apk (not playstore), can not reinstall and Titanium backup showed these apps as removed (the app name was crossed), and nothing i can do about it, upgrade so many times, never happened before.

Edit : tried deleting these missing apps folder in File Manager (/data/app/), Titanium Backup doesn't show these app anymore, but still can't install these apps...

Finally I found a way to install these disappeared apps, with the help of Lucky Patcher.

The steps are : run LP, select Rebuild & Install, find the apk file of the app you want to install, select Install, after a while LP will tell you it failed to install the app and presents you with a Yes and No question, select Yes, and this time the app will be installed successfully.

I sucessfully installed 5 disappeared apps from upgrading my RN3P to 8.3.15 this way.

@25th Hour, @pepe35

I have a question about CPU speed and Active core's in the background.
Normally android phone's have an option in developers options that you can turn on to see the CPU speed and active Core's.

I dont see it in my developer's options, i dont know if its my phone or because of the rom?
This shows accurate the Cpu and Core's.

There is no app that can show this accurate.
Im using MI5

OOOuughhhhhh... Having a Mi6, flashed 8.3.15 after full wipes+format data, and my phone is extremly hot while im using it... 39-42 degrees.... I dont think its ok. Anybody faced this problem? or anybody know how to solve it? =(

Last edited:
cant insert file from directory on facebook file post. And others aps which using select file from directory always force close.

my device is mi6

#edit, problem solved, its because im install 3rd prty apk, after uninstall it, everything is fine.

Last edited:
On mi5 weekly lockscreen transitation doesn't work with fingerprint unlock. (these are working in marshmallow Last release). Hope this will be fixed in oreo update

+1 same problem here...
connot install automaticly deleted app (e.g. tomtom Sygic) not via playstore and not by .APK
also removed all preveous files before trying to install....
Please help

I have a Redmi PRO (HMPRO) 4/64 GB unrooted

I have the same problem, cannot install Sygic, i had it instaled in a previous rom version...

@ingbrzy please fix translation issue from Clock apps - Morning Report.
I can see this from few months. Language is in English US.

Thanks in advance for your awesome support.
6f8cc4a1e4952a9eaa9bcf513683b6f9.jpg

MI 6 ~ Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.