[ASK]Xiaomi Mi-One Plus New User

nochtavio

Members
Oct 17, 2012
Hi guys, i`ve just bought Xiaomi Mi-One Plus and the package will be sent within 2 days. There is something i want to ask,

1. Do we need anti scratch protection screen?
2. Is Mi-One, Mi-One Plus, and Mi-One S use same softcase/hardcase?
3. How to check all functionality works fine, and dead pixel on my phone?

Thanks for helps :)

1. Always have, plus I've had reports the screen does scratch rather easily. Who doesn't use a screen protector these days?
2. Yes they're the same size.
3. Dial *#*#MIUI#*#* for all the device tests. There is a screen test in there to check for dead pixels too.

Reactions: nochtavio
1. Always have, plus I've had reports the screen does scratch rather easily. Who doesn't use a screen protector these days?
2. Yes they're the same size.
3. Dial *#*#MIUI#*#* for all the device tests. There is a screen test in there to check for dead pixels too.

1. Oh i see. Well, i didn`t use any screen protection on my previous phone (lumia 800), because of gorilla glass.
2. Nice :) !
3. Did you mean *#*#6484#*#*?

Thanks for the answers, i have one more question. Is this phone support Link2SD? Because i think, 4GB internal memory is not enough for me.

Never used Link2SD or anything like that on the M1 because I don't need the extra space, but if there product description is correct it should work.

And yes, *#*#6484#*#* is the same as *#*#MIUI#*#*. Like *#*#4636#*#* is *#*#INFO#*#*.

not tried that but tried system app remover and it could move the apps to sd if i remember correct

Link2Sd from market works well, i can confirm that :). I use ext4 as my sdcard partition type, and the link2sd do the job done.