ATRIX 4G (receieved unlocked bootloader)

sauronith

Members
Jun 4, 2011
The atrix 4g now has an unlocked bootloader. Myself and others would love to see a port or official rom of MIUI!

i agree, there are a lot of people wishing for a MIUI ROM for the Atrix. Please!!! create one.

anticipating MIUI support for moto atrix 4G.
The most customized and beautiful ROM I have ever come across!!

now every version of the Atrix has the unlocked bootloader, i wish someone starts working on a MIUI port soon.

Lol I could do a port in five seconds using a kitchen, if I have a copy of another rom. Give me a second, and i'll post what i've got.

Download: Pending

I did this in like two minutes, so I don't know if it'll flash correctly or anything. So, please, nandroid first, just to be sure.

Edit: Link removed until I get some things squared off within the build.

AT&T. This is just a test build, keep in mind. I don't even know if the Atrix is unlocked on the US, so until I figure that out, I took the link down.

i would love to see this as well! I have an atrix and was thinking of selling it for a Samsung GSII but I love this phone too much to do so. MIUI would make it complete! Somebody please bring this ROM to the Atrix :)

AT&T. This is just a test build, keep in mind. I don't even know if the Atrix is unlocked on the US, so until I figure that out, I took the link down.

US AT&T Atrix is unlocked. I have mine unlocked and am willing to test, and I know tons of people on XDA would be willing to help test. I have went back to using my Nexus 1 after playing with the 2.3 MIUI. The Atrix really needs a polished ROM like this. I tried MIUI in it's beggining stages and wasn't really impressed, but I am blown away with how far it has come. If someone is actually going to work on porting this, start a thread on XDA and you will have lots of testers to help and devs familiar with working with the Tegra2 chipset.