AX3600 - Loss of function when in Wired repeater mode

Bambird

Members
Jan 22, 2021
Hi all,

I recently migrate from a combo Synology RT2600AC with MR2200AC to Xiaomi AX3600.

I am using it in a wired repeater mode : I only need Wifi connexion, no routing needed or nat, as i already have that.

When changing the mode from Wireless router to Repeater mode, i have no more client monitoring, notification (unknown device connected, suscpicisous connection...)

Any way to get back those functions back ? Is xiaomi development team reading this forum ?

FYI, with my synology combo in this mode i was able to have those informations.

Same problem here. Just need 'normal' AP mode....I mean, router should still be able to reach internet, check firmware updates, list clients, etc etc.....even in 'AP' mode. BTW, I'm using 'AP' mode by turning off DHCP and pluging ethernet cable into LAN port. Is there any other way to do that?

Reactions: trax7 and Bambird
I also want to have all the functionality. After all, Xiaomi's software is built on OpenWRT. Give us the functionality! I bought this router *especially* to be my AP, but it's not the only router in the household! Cmon Xiaomi, just add an "Advanced" or "Expert" tab or setting that gives us access to all the stuff OpenWRT has!

Reactions: Poney70 and Bambird