Banking aps,paying with gpay,etc

xdie41

Members
Mar 2, 2022
Hello, i have MIUI 13, installed 2 days ago on Redmi Note 10 Pro, and it has lots of bugs, like "can't save" screenshots,can t take picutres via Android Camera(When i press shoot button, its closes the Camera app),via Instagram i can take,but they also don t save.

And i don t wanna wait for another update, i want to use a "Custom ROM", but i m scared i m gonna have problems with Banking apps or paying with gpay because i use them daily.

Also, how can i flash it?I v seen 3 methods, one like A11 Devices(i think Android 11), one was with Fastboost and one with A12 devices or something like that, what should i go?And about bootloader, its locked i assume since i didn t bother unlocking it since i buyed this phone, that unlocker site doesen't work apparently, tried on phone,pc and a laptop.

I m so sorry about this newbie questions. Love y'all!

Hello, i have MIUI 13, installed 2 days ago on Redmi Note 10 Pro, and it has lots of bugs, like "can't save" screenshots,can t take picutres via Android Camera(When i press shoot button, its closes the Camera app),via Instagram i can take,but they also don t save.

And i don t wanna wait for another update, i want to use a "Custom ROM", but i m scared i m gonna have problems with Banking apps or paying with gpay because i use them daily.

Also, how can i flash it?I v seen 3 methods, one like A11 Devices(i think Android 11), one was with Fastboost and one with A12 devices or something like that, what should i go?And about bootloader, its locked i assume since i didn t bother unlocking it since i buyed this phone, that unlocker site doesen't work apparently, tried on phone,pc and a laptop.

I m so sorry about this newbie questions. Love y'all!
HowTo -> look here

Banking Apps normaly are working, but it depends - if they check the open bootloader they will not work
Ask in the forum if your banking app is working with this custom rom

Regards Kater

Thanks for the HowTo, but i can t recive text message to verify my identity when i log in.And i m waiting for like 10 minutes.Dunno what to do..

I fixed it, sorry for late reply, Now i m waiting 168hrs, it was some issue with the SIM itself, apparently,i took it out, cleaned it,changed to sim 2 from sim 1(and viceversa for the other sim) and now its working,but i need to stay with these bugs from miui 13.0.3, camera not working,can t take ss..And i did a full reset.Same bugs..