New Battery bug on 8.12.13 Mi 5X

robertb_45

Members
Feb 2, 2018
Hi i just installed the latest version on my Mi 5X and at the first boot i have 45 percent i was using it for some time and it went down to 29 percent everything good and i rebooted to TWRP to install magisk i installed it and booted ok but i noticed that the battery went up to 50 percent!! then i rebooted again to TWRP to unistall twrp and booted ok and it went down to 12 percent!!! i dont know if someone is having this problem and if it is a kernel or rom problem? :)

Hi i just installed the latest version on my Mi 5X and at the first boot i have 45 percent i was using it for some time and it went down to 29 percent everything good and i rebooted to TWRP to install magisk i installed it and booted ok but i noticed that the battery went up to 50 percent!! then i rebooted again to TWRP to unistall twrp and booted ok and it went down to 12 percent!!! i dont know if someone is having this problem and if it is a kernel or rom problem? :)
How did you install, did you have black screen issue and if you had how did you solve

How did you install, did you have black screen issue and if you had how did you solve
Yes I had black screen by installing it above 8.11.1 and using TWRP 3.2.3 (from a post in the mi 5x sub fórum and xda mi 5x fórum) so it didn't work, so how I solved it it was flashing China developmer rom 8.11.15 through fastboot and then tried again with TWRP 3.2.3 and it worked

Yes I had black screen by installing it above 8.11.1 and using TWRP 3.2.3 (from a post in the mi 5x sub fórum and xda mi 5x fórum) so it didn't work, so how I solved it it was flashing China developmer rom 8.11.15 through fastboot and then tried again with TWRP 3.2.3 and it worked
Thanks I'll try by the way if you haven't solved your problem yet using phone until it closes and then charging to full without turning the phone on may work

@robertb_45 hello! I solved the black screen bug but now I'm without audio from media, you are the only one reporting this issue, how did you solve it? What Rom are you using right now? 8.11.15?

@robertb_45 hello! I solved the black screen bug but now I'm without audio from media, you are the only one reporting this issue, how did you solve it? What Rom are you using right now? 8.11.15?
I didn't have that problem I only had the battery problem, now I returned to nougat (8.11.1) but when I reported this bug I was using latest 8.12.13 and only had this problem, so you solved it by flashing China developer ROM? What version did you flash (China developer)?
Try with the above I posted (remember to remove spaces)

Last edited: