New Xiaomi Mi 12 battery display malfunction

FatRaptor

Members
May 22, 2023
Hello everyone,

since this morning my Xiaomi Mi 12 shows that I have only 1 percent even though I was charging the phone for some time and the battery seems to work, it is just the battery display which seems to have a problem. This morning it was stuck on 48 percent and after I restarted the phone, the battery display is stuck on 1 percent, the phone didn't fall in water or fell down etc. and I don't know what to do. I have the current MIUI-version and have tried anything else I could think of. Could a full reset of the phone fix the problem or is there any other solution that that or to send the phone back since I luckily still have the warranty.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

since this morning my Xiaomi Mi 12
Hey, got exact same issue on my 12 pro, did you manage to resolve yours?
Hey guys it seems you are not the only people having this issue I also own a12pro and been suffering with this issue for two months, at first I thought it is common, and they would probably fix it with an update so I was refreshing the update every week but nothing came in but now it started to really annoy me I checked to see if anyone one else has the same issue in the community app for Xiaomi but no sigh of it. I was just curious if anyone had fix to this problem.

shows that I have only 1 percent even though I was charging the phone for some time and the battery seems to work, it is just the battery display which seems to have a problem. This morning it was stuck on 48 percent and after I restarted the phone, the battery display is stuck on 1 percent, the phone didn't fall in water or fell down etc. and I don't know what to do. I have the current MIUI-version and have tried anything else I could think of. Could a full reset of the phone fix the problem or is there any other solution that that or to send the phone back since I luckily still have the warranty.

Thanks

I have this problem too. For several months once I turned on my Xiaomi 12 the battery was at 1%, even if I kept it charged for a long time. I have noticed however that in reality when this happens, the phone is at 100% even though it is only showing 1%. Indeed, when I restart the smartphone, a battery appears at 100% or much more often at 98/96%. And it is from this percentage that the discharge begins. It's really unnerving. Every day I wake up not knowing if my charger didn't work and charge my phone or if it's the smartphone display showing a false percentage.
dan, XM12 24.3.4 dev, HyperOS, root and magisk.

Hello everyone,

since this morning my Xiaomi Mi 12 shows that I have only 1 percent even though I was charging the phone for some time and the battery seems to work, it is just the battery display which seems to have a problem. This morning it was stuck on 48 percent and after I restarted the phone, the battery display is stuck on 1 percent, the phone didn't fall in water or fell down etc. and I don't know what to do. I have the current MIUI-version and have tried anything else I could think of. Could a full reset of the phone fix the problem or is there any other solution that that or to send the phone back since I luckily still have the warranty.

Thanks
Go to the Xiaomi phone settings. Scroll down to view the list of apps and their battery usage. If any app is causing excessive battery drain, you can limit its background activity or battery usage. You can also uninstall it and use the web version of the application instead.