Battery drain is too much high on 2.3.7

MohdNour

Members
Feb 27, 2012
Guys
the battery drain is too much high on the MIUI 2.3.7, any one know why and how to solve?
also a lot of Apps are opening spontaneously in the background, why? it is consuming memory.

Guys
the battery drain is too much high on the MIUI 2.3.7, any one know why and how to solve?
also a lot of Apps are opening spontaneously in the background, why? it is consuming memory.

We don't have a version to 2.3.7, if you meant 2.3.9 please update to 2.3.16 and check if this issue still exists.

There are stable versions yes called 2.3.7 etc, but we don't convert those to English as those are just older builds of the dev branch. The 2.3.16 is probably the last release for the HTC HD2. http://files.miuiandroid.com/2.3.16/miuiandroid_HD2-2.3.16.zip
There is a fix file called (cLK_ppp_tytung_r14_update_NDT_MIUI_ROM.zip) which fixes this problem (conversion to English) as far as i know, and it works normally.
but please can you guide how to fix this new ROM 2.3.16 on HD2 from scratch assuming i'll make task29 to wipe all phone ROM and SD card data, as in previous ROMs we used another way by HD2 tool kit application and choose between cLK installation method or MAGLDR method, and each method is different than the other in the installation.

Is he talking about the android version 2.3.7 which is used in the current builds of miui 2.3.16

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Possibly. I never refer to MIUI as the version of Android it runs, but I guess that is very possible.