Battery Drain!! Miui 9 Version 7.11.23

linkwolf

Members
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys! battery life of my note 4x is away worse with the update to 7.11.23
can you confirm this problem too?

I got 7.11.30 and didn't got it better... I charge my phone when I get home and at my job... I listen to music and I use alot of data... Hoping tanto update that solves this battery drain...

I got 7.11.30 and didn't got it better... I charge my phone when I get home and at my job... I listen to music and I use alot of data... Hoping tanto update that solves this battery drain...
pelo teu erro deves PT tambem! a bateria dava quase para 3 dias!!

Sim sou PT e foi o corretor do Tlm... O que acontece é que como uso muitos dados e Bluetooth ainda voa mais à bateria!

what is draining your battery? post screenshot from battery usage and from Wake lock detector...

what is draining your battery? post screenshot from battery usage and from Wake lock detector...
Thanks fro replying! my usage didn't change, but my sure it is draining! It used to hold up to 3days and now not even 2

Attachments

• 24818859_1287901851315144_2092216690_o.png
    24818859_1287901851315144_2092216690_o.png
    147 KB · Views: 474
Go to hardware and tap screen and send it

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

I am testing right now. But after update, I found that some programs, don't close and keep running. Even if the system set to not allow this, yet they are runnig. So i suggest to check programs. What I have noticed, that when I had them, my system showed that battery used byt the display. Now it fullly turned on. And yet every thing is fine. Go to programs and look at them. There will be a green circle near programm witch is running but should not. That is I found out about that sort of a problem. Yet I am testing me self. Sorry for english.

Reactions: hj9_yt
I am testing right now. But after update, I found that some programs, don't close and keep running. Even if the system set to not allow this, yet they are runnig. So i suggest to check programs. What I have noticed, that when I had them, my system showed that battery used byt the display. Now it fullly turned on. And yet every thing is fine. Go to programs and look at them. There will be a green circle near programm witch is running but should not. That is I found out about that sort of a problem. Yet I am testing me self. Sorry for english.
hope they fix it next update... battery was so good on note4x!

I think to that mine battery hold good, cant get two days with average use, screen on 5-6 hours. Here is stats. Anybody know what is problem.
Screenshot_2017-12-13-18-52-57-983_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Screenshot_2017-12-13-18-53-05-550_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Screenshot_2017-12-13-18-53-11-714_com.miui.securitycenter.png

I don't know what you're doing with your phones, but with normal use (mostly calls) on LTE I get about 5 days on a single charge (V9.0.4.0)...

In the picture below, charging is from connecting to a computer to take down a couple of pictures and videos, so it was connected for no more than 5 minutes...

Screenshot.png

Last edited:
Amazing.
Like i said i always have turned on wifi, 3g, sync, and i use most apps which everybody of us use it, take calls, chat viber, whatsup, uae camera that's it, like i said what everybody of us use, but just think that something is not ok, that battery should hold more, and i don't know what cause draining.

I have WiFi turned on unless I am outside my work or home or sleep. Mobile data is always on unless I sleep. When I go to sleep I turn Silent mode on.
These are the apps I always keep on and keep them locked so that the RAM optimizer doesn't clean them: Viber, WhatsApp, Firefox, WeChat, OneDrive, Outlook, Skype - yes, all 7 are always on. I do not have battery saver turned on.

I've taken SD625 just because most said that MTK drains quite a lot. There is also an issue of additional heat buildup which can reduce battery life.
What I do know is that playing Pokemon Go or using apps that combine the use of mobile data + GPS will drain the battery significantly, and maybe some just have a battery that is shot and doesn't hold the expected capacity for whatever reason (meaning it's not really phone's software fault)...