New Battery drain on v6 4.12.12 with mi2s

tanin

Members
Mar 6, 2014
Hello,

I updated to v6 a week ago and the battery drain is terrible. I get about 50-60% of the battery life I used to.

For example, I charged the phone before going to bed and in the morning I'm already down to 75% (with a 3100mAh battery!!).

Is this a common problem with v6?

Thanks

Maybe ,this is commen problem for V6 system . I think this can be solved after the system updated .

Maybe ,this is commen problem for V6 system . I think this can be solved after the system updated .

You mean just update to the latest v6 version?
(even though there's no fix for this in the change log)

Hello,

I updated to v6 a week ago and the battery drain is terrible. I get about 50-60% of the battery life I used to.

For example, I charged the phone before going to bed and in the morning I'm already down to 75% (with a 3100mAh battery!!).

Is this a common problem with v6?

Thanks
Battery drain is much worse on v6 than on v5. The newest update will not help to much with that problem. For now we have to live with it..

Battery drain is much worse on v6 than on v5. The newest update will not help to much with that problem. For now we have to live with it..

Bummer. Battery life was e main reason I get a Xiaomi in the first place.

Bummer. Battery life was e main reason I get a Xiaomi in the first place.
You can "flash back" to v5, or wait for a new update of v6, which -maybe- will increase battery life..v6 is not "official" for mi2s, it's just "special edition" and it's not well optimized for mi2s yet.. for me battery life on v6 is acceptable..it lasts for one day of normal use, on v5 it was better but I also had to charge it in the night so...