Battery Drain

cheequo

Members
May 5, 2016
Hello,
ive installed xiaomi.eu stable rom a few days ago,but ive some probens with battery life.
My smartphone is losing battery very fast without using it.

I looked in the setting and it says that the app "shell" took about 40% from the battery.
I heard music with the stock app,and my smartphone got very hot.

Can i somebody help to solve this issues?
thanks

what ROM version are you on.

I am on 7.2.3.0(LHOMIDA) and my battery is lasting me 3 to 4 days without charging which I think is just amazing.

Same here - since I installed the Xiaomi.eu ROM, battery is draining very fast and it also says "Shell" is taking a lot of battery. The device is also getting very warm/hot, which didn't happen before I installed that ROM.
ROM that I installed: xiaomi.eu_multi_kenzo_6.5.12_v7-5.1.zip (installed via TWRP)
Anything I can do?

Update: I deleted Shell via Uninstaller app and everything seems back to normal. I just hope the Shell app is needed for any important things beside for interacting with PC Suite.

Last edited:
I don't think that uninstall "shell" is the best solution. Probably something went wrong during the flashing but a factory reset could solve the problem. I had the same problem with the first release of dev ROM for Snapdragon version. Now I'm on 6.5.12 and everything it's OK.

Hello,
ive installed xiaomi.eu stable rom a few days ago,but ive some probens with battery life.
My smartphone is losing battery very fast without using it.

I looked in the setting and it says that the app "shell" took about 40% from the battery.
I heard music with the stock app,and my smartphone got very hot.

Can i somebody help to solve this issues?
thanks

Did you solve your problem ? I have the same issue. Thank you