Battery Life

Paul van Dun

Members
Dec 12, 2015
Dear all,

I'm using my mi4c for several months, and I'm very pleased with this phone. Untill last week, it seems that my phone draines the battery very, very fast. When the phone was new I could use it al least the entire day without fully draining the battery. Now the percentage drops from 100% to 80% in 2,5 hours with very little use. Could this be a ROM issue, I update on a weekly basis. And this seems to have been started the last week.

Any suggestions and/or help is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Dear all,

I'm using my mi4c for several months, and I'm very pleased with this phone. Untill last week, it seems that my phone draines the battery very, very fast. When the phone was new I could use it al least the entire day without fully draining the battery. Now the percentage drops from 100% to 80% in 2,5 hours with very little use. Could this be a ROM issue, I update on a weekly basis. And this seems to have been started the last week.

Thanks in advance.
Hello, irrespective of the ROM versions, I wanted to try Greenify from Play Store, it allows you to "lock" the applications in the background, on my phone, I have earned 20% of SOT. I'm an Android purist, but it seems a very good application, let me know if you try

Reactions: Rui Cambraia
since a few days now here the same issue... i could get through the day easily, now im half way and need to recharge :S
this is very very strange.. all because my bluetooth device pebble steel watch?? draining my energy????

In my mi4c google apps cause heavy battery drain with 7.2.4 stable.

I remove it and mi4c battery is ok
Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Indeed I have the same issue, didn't chance my settings only an update and now I can see my battery drainin

Of anyone can help me/us.
Greenify isn't the solution because it is already installed

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk

In my mi4c google apps cause heavy battery drain with 7.2.4 stable.

I remove it and mi4c battery is ok
Make a test with Greenify, no need to remove applications, freeze and only when you need not start, you decide this

I remove Google app because the phone was always hot and i didn't use it, the battery die at 14 now i have 40% of energy at 20. Thank you for replay.

i've been using since my lasst reply now on my rooted mi4c the program: Root Booster from playstore and choose inside this program: basic mode and then battery . Program only works on rooted mi4c
Now today since charging this morning to 100% now 12 hours later my battery is still at 88% !!!! and my pebble steel watch still works too, received some phone calls with it today and pebble all gave them on my phone. So try this great program from play store!

Reactions: Stefano131270
Dear all,

Thanks in advance.

(1) Do you run some app at the same time ? If yes , it drains the battery faster . I have the same experience .
(2) If you connect wifi and data at the same time , it drains the battery more too .
(3) Sometimes , this problem caused by the system updated .If this happens , we have no way but just wait to next updated .
I think this is not caused by your hardware problem .The original battery can work well for more than 1 year at least .