battery problem

merketes

Members
Oct 14, 2014
Hello.
2 days ago my xiaomi mi3 was with 3% of battery and as always i went to charge it with my wall charger that came with my phone but nothing happen. Phone wasnt responding with charger. I couldnt charge it so battery goes 0% of battery and phone is closed. I left it for almost 10 hours and phone was still dead. I tried another wall charger but it didnt do anything at all. I tried to power up my phone (i was keeping the power button for more than 20 seconds) but it never power up. I tried vol+power but still nothing, vol-power still nothing. If i plug it in on my computer it will not recognize my phone nor charge it. Is the battery dead? I only have my phone for 2 months..

Hello.
2 days ago my xiaomi mi3 was with 3% of battery and as always i went to charge it with my wall charger that came with my phone but nothing happen. Phone wasnt responding with charger. I couldnt charge it so battery goes 0% of battery and phone is closed. I left it for almost 10 hours and phone was still dead. I tried another wall charger but it didnt do anything at all. I tried to power up my phone (i was keeping the power button for more than 20 seconds) but it never power up. I tried vol+power but still nothing, vol-power still nothing. If i plug it in on my computer it will not recognize my phone nor charge it. Is the battery dead? I only have my phone for 2 months..

It is obvious that the battery is fully drained out and is not charging. Not necessarily an indication that the battery is dead. Could be a loose connection in your phone that is preventing your phone from charging. You should get it serviced.

Hello.

Is this because your USB charging port connector flex not working ? I think it is the problem of your usb charging port connector .If possible ,you can go to the repair shop and ask them to test for you .

Is this because your USB charging port connector flex not working ? I think it is the problem of your usb charging port connector .If possible ,you can go to the repair shop and ask them to test for you .
suddendly the charging port connector dont work? i dont think so, also i tried to "put" the cable very good i move it little left right up down, i pushed more you know nothing happen...also if the connector didnt work why when i plug in the cable the red led start flashing?..
anyway i send the phone back to service center maybe battery is dead im waiting for response