New Battery saver doesn't save setting for Vanced MicroG

Turtlie

Members
Jul 26, 2020
I have this weird bug for a year or more now. Every time I disable battery saver for Vanced MicroG, it works for a while and then it reverts back to default option, thus causing Vanced notification to pop up regarding battery saver.

I completely wiped android and reinstalled only for this, and the bug is still there.

Reactions: Hippa12345
I have this weird bug for a year or more now. Every time I disable battery saver for Vanced MicroG, it works for a while and then it reverts back to default option, thus causing Vanced notification to pop up regarding battery saver.

I completely wiped android and reinstalled only for this, and the bug is still there.
Long press on "disable battery saver" notification and disable notifications for Vanced. It is the only solution I found. I'm on Mi10

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

thats not a solution, just removal of notification
Try going to settings, scroll down to privacy protection, swipe left to protection, scroll down to special permissions, then click on battery optimization.

Once you're there, switch from "not optimized" to "all apps" and scroll down till you find "Vanced MicroG" and click on it and click on "Don't Optimize" and do the same to "Vanced Manager" just incase.

Sent from my M2012K11AC using Tapatalk

Try going to settings, scroll down to privacy protection, swipe left to protection, scroll down to special permissions, then click on battery optimization.

Once you're there, switch from "not optimized" to "all apps" and scroll down till you find "Vanced MicroG" and click on it and click on "Don't Optimize" and do the same to "Vanced Manager" just incase.

And you might as well turn on auto start for Vanced MicroG.

are you insane? have you even read what i wrote when i opened this topic?

are you insane? have you even read what i wrote when i opened this topic?
Are you talking about the "battery saver" found in "App info"? If so then that's my suggestion, if not then don't go around calling people insane.

Hi,

I have this same issue! MicroG enables the battery optimization turns on - default settings.

How did you fixed this?

I also have this "bug" but it causes no issue for Youtube Vanced so I really don't care... ^^

EDIT: I disabled the "Battery Saving Warning" notification, in notifications settings for "Vanced microG". ;)

Reactions: JiaiJ
I also have this "bug" but it causes no issue for Youtube Vanced so I really don't care... ^^

EDIT: I disabled the "Battery Saving Warning" notification, in notifications settings for "Vanced microG". ;)
It does effect, because this cause that the notifications doesn't popup. Because the MicroG is disabled in the battery optimaztion.

By disabling the notification settings in the MicroG does not fix or solve the issue. Because after a restart its enabled in the battery optimaztion settings.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I solved this issue!
Check my reddit post. By Additional settings in the app" and unchecking the option that says to hide it in the launcher. In MicroG settings!!