Battery Stats/battery Issues

kkrulik

Members
Jun 20, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I've got a big problem with my mi4c mobile. After battery reaches ~20-15% device randomly turn off and doesn't turn on again (battery is completely drained). When I connect it to the charger it shows 0% and after few seconds 25% (or 23%, or 21%, etc.) and it is charging since that level. I tried to delete battery stats according to some instructions but it didn't help.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do software related or battery needs to be replaced.

Hi Everyone,
I've got a big problem with my mi4c mobile. After battery reaches ~20-15% device randomly turn off and doesn't turn on again (battery is completely drained). When I connect it to the charger it shows 0% and after few seconds 25% (or 23%, or 21%, etc.) and it is charging since that level. I tried to delete battery stats according to some instructions but it didn't help.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do software related or battery needs to be replaced.
It happened to me too! Exactly the same issue. I suggest you start charging it when it reaches 30℅. It's never good when phone switches itself off due to no battery left.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

you have to recalibrate your battery

How? As i wrote before I did calibration according to some instructions (charge till 100%, delete batterystats.bin, discharge and charge again, etc.) but it is still the same.

I've the same issue with my Mi4c. I tried to calibrate the battery removing batterystats.bin with no success. Always at 20-15% it just turns off. I've MIUI 7.5 stable.

Yes, I have got the same issue. I recalibrated but still not working. Even when the battery is full it starts draining 1% per 5 minutes. Please, any solution ???

I have the last version 6.8.4 v8.5.1 eu and still with the issue. I do not know what more to do. Is there somebody who has the same issue and know how to sort out.

I have the device a week. My device did not reach below 20% yet. I'm checking it now...

Device: Xiaomi Mi4C.
Version: MiUI 6.8.4 weekly.
Language: Hebrew (עברית).

Everything is fine with my device.... Maybe your battery is broken...
I think maybe you should try to do a clean install in your phone. (Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik).

Device: Xiaomi Mi4C.
Version: MiUI 6.8.4 weekly.
Language: Hebrew (עברית).

I've bought new original battery and now I'm facing another but similar issues: battery works normal on low <20% levels but I'm unable to charge it to 100%. It always stuck on 84-86%, when I unplug and plug again it charges to 96% but this is a max. And of course it is not 'real' 96%. It drops down very quickly so I guess the problem is still the same - wrong battery stats, phone doesn't know real battery level.

I've bought new original battery and now I'm facing another but similar issues: battery works normal on low <20% levels but I'm unable to charge it to 100%. It always stuck on 84-86%, when I unplug and plug again it charges to 96% but this is a max. And of course it is not 'real' 96%. It drops down very quickly so I guess the problem is still the same - wrong battery stats, phone doesn't know real battery level.

Then contact XIOMI, maybe they will have similar resolution of your problem as guys from HTC. Some sort of hardware restart of battery circuit board.

Did you try to do "Factory reset"(Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik from TWRP)?