Invalid beautification on MI 13 PRO isn't working

luciusz

Members
Mar 19, 2023
Version 14.0.22.0 has been updated normally.
At present, it is found that after taking a photo in CAMERA, the photo has been repaired and there is no problem.
However, for the selfie part, the beautification is still unavailable!! There is only a reset, there is no adjustment option!!
Press reset and it will flash back directly!! The second flashback will cause a warning signal!!

Camera reset is useless,

screenshot_2023-03-17-18-02-06-556_com-android-camera-jpg.46815

And what do you suggest we should do about that?
1. We don't even touch that part, so we are not the source of the issue.
2. I don't have Xiaomi 13 or 13 Pro, and there is no issue on any other device.

"I have exactly the same problem, after the update!"
The reason for deleting my post is unfounded!
It can even be considered as a response from the admin saying that the problem did not occur on other devices. I'm not saying that the software developers are at fault, but maybe it's a point to pay attention to since it appears after an update from the Chinese version.

What exactly would be a point to pay attention to, if the ROM developer have not created the issue, and no way to replicate it ?

"I have exactly the same problem, after the update!"
The reason for deleting my post is unfounded!
It can even be considered as a response from the admin saying that the problem did not occur on other devices. I'm not saying that the software developers are at fault, but maybe it's a point to pay attention to since it appears after an update from the Chinese version.
So now you're speaking in my place? Where did I say that the problem doesn't exist? Read again what I wrote and comprehend.

What exactly would be a point to pay attention to, if the ROM developer have not created the issue, and no way to replicate it ?
Just a typical attempt to apply pressure on us to solve something even if we can't, nothing unusual.

Reactions: JiaiJ
So now you're speaking in my place? Where did I say that the problem doesn't exist? Read again what I wrote and comprehend.
- Apparently there is a problem with the translation! I answer this: "I don't have Xiaomi 13 or 13 Pro, and there is no issue on any other device." I'm not saying anywhere that you claim the problem doesn't exist. I am saying that the problem has appeared with one more user and theew is a iisue with one more device. Don't get me wrong, my idea is for the problem to be shared and somehow and someway the solution will be found, whether by a colleague or a developer, isn't that the idea of such a forum after all.
I am not a software developer and I do not understand this. I am aware that we the users may not be doing something right and the problem appears due to our fault. But since I can't understand what the reason is, it's normal to talk.
It seems to me that there is a conflict between the software settings of the camera and the operating system after the update.
Just a typical attempt to apply pressure on us to solve something even if we can't, nothing unusual.
- I'm sorry you're taking it that way. I won't say anything more so as not to create pressure for you.
Once again, I get frustrated with human relations, but I understand you. You probably have to answer to people like me all day.

I hope that the cause of this camera situation will be found and that the thread will still be useful to someone. Whether the problem is with a manufacturer, software engineer or user! Have a good day!