Best Rom For Mi5s

i see, but why would i need to use wakelock? i mean, now i know what it does, but i still don't see the reason why should i use it in my case?

Because you are saying that you have not battery drain from fp reader and you don't even know about qfp-service wakelocks.
Anyway if it's ok for you forget about it and enjoy.

BTW, I was replying to Dr.MTR ; you asked where to find WD.

Reactions: dado023
Because you are saying that you have not battery drain from fp reader and you don't even know about qfp-service wakelocks.
Anyway if it's ok for you forget about it and enjoy.

BTW, I was replying to Dr.MTR ; you asked where to find WD.
I currently testing with Fingerprint ON and for 7-8 hours (mostly in stand by) don't noticed some unusual battery drain. Latest Global Stable 8.0.3 . I only see that Android System usage is increasing a little then before.

Exactly.
Can you post a screenshot of the battery use for Android System?
A high value for Keep Awake is suspect.

GNvTfL8.png

n9NWehL.png

Is xiaomi in their Global Stable rom again included Analytics.apk application?

iovmVTN.png

nhq7zbh.png

TcyQXpI.png

7.3.16 is at least as good as the latest stable rom 8.2.2.0.

It's possible to be.....After 7.3.9 i was going back to stable....so i don't know how is 7.3.16.... Anyway the good part is they try to improve the all system instead of adding new features (this is my opinion)...This should be the only way to succeed in this business..... Because in last year's they lost in QUALITY.....They choose QUANTITY....

Reactions: Margatto and Dr.MTR
Someone tryed 8.2.3.0 stable? Any issue with that version? i didnt noticed bugs reported in offcial MIUI forum for that version.

Last edited:
8.2.2.0 is not latest stable CN rom. Now have 8.2.3.0 as latest stable. ;) Also Xiaomi.EU have realised their stable based on Chinese one.
?? This I posted last week, at this time 8.2.2.0 was the latest stable ^^'
Also I didn't say xiaomi.eu have realised their stable based on other than on chinese one.

?? This I posted last week, at this time 8.2.2.0 was the latest stable ^^'
Also I didn't say xiaomi.eu have realised their stable based on other than on chinese one.
Xiaomi realised their stables based on Chinese stable ! The same for Weekly Builds. EU use Chinese Developer to make their builds.